Lights up

4 weeks later

4 weeks later...

The song came out and the record label posted about it. It started off slow getting a couple thousand streams a day. Amelia was very happy with the streams. It reached a million in a week and Amelia almost cried tears of joy at that. Harry wanted to post the song on his Instagram to get it more attention but Amelia insisted he didn't. She didn't want people to think that she was using Harry for his fame and money.

The song slowly became bigger and bigger. It felt as though over night the song had reached one hundred million streams. It started to break records. Amelia was shocked that her song was blowing up. She had a party to celebrate the release of the song. A party to Amelia was having a couple friends over for drinks. Lily flew down and came to the party to celebrate. She had brought her boyfriend with her and revealed that she had gotten engaged. Amelia was shocked at first and then hugged and cried tears of joy for her friend.

Amelia had never drank that much in her life and she ended up waking up on top of the kitchen counter and laughed at Harry who was passed out on the floor using the rug as a blanket. It overall was a great party.

Amelia had down many interviews lately about the song. She had become extremely busy and felt as though she wasn't having enough time that she could relax. Her cancer had gotten better for a bit but it was now back to what it was at the beginning. This led Amelia to feeling extremely sick and nauseous ninety five percent of the time.

Harry had insistent on being there for the girl. He now had the doctor come his house and pump the girl full with chemo. He sat there the whole time holding her hand and making conversation with her. He was also there when the girl was throwing up. He held her hair back.

Harry had been thinking about asking the girl to move in with him. He had missed her all day everyday when she was gone. He wanted to wake up to her and kiss her whenever he wanted. He hadn't thought of the right way to do it though. He had thought about when was the right time to ask her.

He loved the girl so much and didn't want to ruin the moment by something stupid he had said. He loved the way she smelled of cherries every second, he loved the way her voice sounded when she tried to speak French but always failed miserably, he loved the way she treated every person she met with kindness, he loved the way she kissed and how her watermelon flavored lipstick always got on his lip, he loved the way they turned the kitchen into a dance floor every time they cooked together, he loved the way he could get so lost inside the girls eyes, he loved her completely golden hair that made her whole body seem golden, he was completely in love with the girl and is convinced that he was gonna marry her.

Amelia was currently on her way over with Teddy in the passenger seat hanging out the window. They were supposed to write a song for Harry's next album. The girl was excited because she loved the way Harry wrote songs and his lyrics that he came up with. She pulled into his driveway and saw Harry walk out his front door.