Shakes

Amelia had got her Chemotherapy two days ago

Amelia had got her Chemotherapy two days ago. She didn't feel anything but tired for the first day and today she woke up and was shaking dramatically. She tried to calm herself down but nothing was helping. She called her doctor and they said it was a natural response to the medicine and that it should calm down in a day or two.

She had woken up from a call from Harry Styles. She answered it quickly not wanting to let him wait for her. He asked if she were open to help him finish writing the song that they had started. She quickly agreed and told him that she'll be there in an hour. She walked to her dresser and picked out some clothes.

She picked out a blue shirt that had red cherries all over it. She then had her high waisted blue jeans on and then walked to the mirror looking at herself. Her golden hair was brushed and partly curled. Her little bit of freckles went through her makeup and her blueish greenish eyes peered back at her. She took a picture knowing she won't look like this in a 3 month time.

She quickly ran out to her deck feeling the warm sun on her skin. She watered her small sunflower garden quickly and smiled. This garden brought her lots of joy. She didn't know why but it just did!

She then walked out of her small apartment and down towards her car. She drove a blue jeep and it had little sunflowers on the sides of the car. She had gotten it when she moved out of the orphanage and drove it down to Los Angeles. She loved her car very much but it had gotten to be pretty old. She had gotten it already when it was eight years old for that's all she could afford.

She drove towards Harry's house. I guess he had a recording studio in his house it was small but it got the job done was his exact words. He said that there would be a couple other people there. She parked her car and walked towards the front door shoving her keys in her pocket and knocked.

The door opened quickly and Harry's bright smile was shown. Amelia smiled at the boy widely. "Come in!" Harry said inviting her inside the large house. "Wow" was all Amelia said as she looked around the house. "The recording studio is this way!" Harry said walking up the stairs of the house.

She looked at the awards that were on the walls and all of them read one direction. She hadn't been the biggest one direction fan but she did listen to some of them and had actually wrote the song story of my life for them. It had become a bigger song for the boys. "We're you a one direction fan?" Harry asked looking at the girl gazing at the awards.

"Not really but I did write one song for you guys" Amelia said. "Which one?" Harry asked giving her a stare. He wish he had known the girl at that time. "Story of my life" the girl said smiling at Harry looking away from the awards. "Great song!" Harry said. "Thanks!" Amelia said smiling once again at the boy. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop smiling when she was around the boy.

They then walked into Harry's studio. There were two other people in the room. "Hi I'm Amelia nice to meet you guys!"Amelia said holding out her hands and the two men both shook it and introduced themselves as Jeff and Mitch. "We've heard a lot about you" Mitch said causing the girl to blush.

"Stop talking right now" Harry said walking towards the piano with a blush on his face. "Is it true you helped Harry write these lyrics in like five minutes?" Jeff asked Amelia and she quickly nodded her head. "Insane" was all he said back and then Harry moved over so Amelia could sit next to him at the piano.

"Okay we left off here" Harry said taking out the piece of notebook paper he had with the lyrics written on it. Amelia read the last few lyrics.

We gotta get away from here.

Amelia thought for a second before an idea popped in her head. She quickly grabbed the pencil that Harry had on the piano. She wrote down another verse. This one was one of her favorites.

Just stop your crying
Have the time of your life
Breaking through the atmosphere
And things are pretty good from here
Remember everything will be alright
We can meet again somewhere
Somewhere far away from here

"Okay for this part quiet down from the gotta get away from here" Amelia sang. Harry then looked back at the two other boys in the room and smiled. "I told you she's a lyrically genius!" the two boys agreed causing Amelia to blush. "Stop you're the one who's gonna bring this song to life!" Amelia says laughing.

"Yeah right" Harry says playing some random tune on the piano. "Yes you are Harry you don't give yourself enough credit!" Amelia said shrugging him off quickly. "Alright what else do you have?" Jeff asks.

Amelia quickly thought of some lyrics and quickly wrote them down.

We don't talk enough
We should open up
Before it's all too much
Will we ever learn?
We've been here before
It's just what we know

"Before we hit these lyrics I think we should repeat a couple of the verses and this will almost be a closer to the song and you'll be belting this part like this" Amelia said belting the lyrics she just wrote. The room had gone silent except for Amelia's singing. Her voice once again moved Harry and caught the attention of Jeff and Mitch.

"Wow she's good" Mitch said and Amelia laughed. "Do you have a piano part?" Amelia asked. "Yeah I've been working on something like this" Harry said and began to play a few keys for the song. Amelia really liked it but she just needed to change one of the notes so it sounded a bit more smooth.

"Okay what if we make the last note a little higher?" Amelia asked and began to play the piano and added the higher note. Her hands were severely shaking though and she stopped playing hoping Harry didn't notice.

"Are you nervous or something Millie?" Harry asked giving the girl a nickname. "No I'm just a little cold" the girl said trying to find a lie that made sense. "Oh let's turn up the heat a little then!" Harry said and Mitch turned up the heat a little.

Harry then recorded some parts of the song and Amelia gave him a few pointers on how she thinks the song can sound better. Harry eventually did what she thought was best and it ended up sounding great. By the end of the session Amelia was shaking so hard she had refrained from writing anything or playing anything on the piano.

Mitch and Jeff had left over an hour ago but Harry and Amelia were still in the studio working on the song. Amelia was getting tired as it now was almost ten at night and the chemo made her tired even on days she didn't get it. She slowly began to close her eyes and then felt hands on her waking her.

She sat up and looked around. "You alright Millie?" Harry asked holding her shoulders. "Yeah I'm just tired I should probably head home" Amelia said. Harry then helped her up. He walked her out to the her car.

"Thank you so much Millie this really helped me today and I can't wait to work with you again!" Harry said opening the car door for the girl. Amelia quickly gave Harry a hug telling him of course and got in. She turned on her car and then there was a knock at her window.

She rolled down her window and there stood Harry again. "Sorry but I was wondering if you wanted to go get Coffee tomorrow morning?" Harry asked and Amelia smiled and quickly agreed. Harry smiled widely and said that he would text her the details tomorrow morning.

Hey guys thank you so much for reading this chapter! Opinions on the chapter? Opinions on the book? When do you think she'll tell Harry about the cancer? What type of cancer do you think she has? Is FineLine gonna be about her... 🙃 okay but isn't Millie a cute nickname for her!!