(Chapter 1) Blood

Harry and Millie's grammy's sat on top of their fireplace

Harry and Millie's grammy's sat on top of their fireplace. The two were incredibly proud of their accomplishment. It was an ordinary night in the Style/Dillon household. Harry had serenaded his beautiful fiancé on the piano. They kissed slowly and romantically after the performance. Amelia then went towards the cabinet taking her prenatal vitamins. She was fourteen weeks and couldn't wait any longer to hold the bundle of joy in her arms. 

Amelia's life was a complete dream. Harry and her had been doing amazing. The last they were at the doctor the baby was measuring great and was healthy. They would even be finding out the gender very soon. Lily had been down visiting and planning Amelia's baby shower. She was extremely excited to be an aunt.

Each night Amelia looked in the mirror holding her stomach putting a lotion on the her stomach to help with stretch marks. She had felt completely awful the first trimester. She had quickly realized that morning sickness was not just in the morning and instead an all day occurrence. Slowly she had began to feel better and back to herself. She had even written a song the other day. 

"Yes I've been taking all of the prenatal vitamins every night Anne." Amelia says into the phone talking to Harry's mother who had been enthralled with the news about the baby. "Yes Harry has been very helpful" she says once again causing Harry to snap his head towards the girl at the mention of his name. The conversation ended rather quickly as it was late and Anne was tired and already in bed ready to sleep. 

Amelia put down her phone and walked towards the couch sitting next to Harry. "How's the little bean?" Harry asks kissing Millie's stomach. "You don't know this yet but you have the best mommy ever!" Harry says into Amelia's stomach. Amelia laughs grabbing Harry's head and gives him a soft kiss. 

"You ready for bed?" Harry asks Amelia and she nods her head already about to close her eyes and fall asleep on the couch. "Come on then" Harry says and helps the girl up from the couch kissing the side of her head. The Cancer recovery process was completely gone and the girl felt normal once again. 

The two traveled up to their bedroom. They brushed their teeth together and laid down in the bed cuddled up with one another. Harry kissed the girls head and Amelia closed her eyes and fell asleep quickly. 

Harry's eyes shoot open as he hears Amelia's screams of his name. "Harry, it hurts so bad" she repeats over and over hunched in a tight ball. Harry quickly flips on his bedside lamp and looks over to the girl. "Holy shit" he mutters looking at the large amount of blood that has stained the sheets. Harry immediately helps the girl up and she yells out in pain. "Harry it hurts so badly" she says and Harry picks her up rushing down the stairs and towards the car. 

Teddy barks as Harry carries Amelia down and out the door. "Hold on you'll be okay Millie" Harry says and places a still hunched over Millie in the car. He runs quickly to the driver side and turns on the car and floors it out of the driveway and is in the emergency room within seconds. 

The nurses surround Amelia asking her all sorts of question however Amelia passes out and Harry begins to freak out. "Is she okay?" Harry asks and the nurses don't give an answer. 

Amelia begins to stir and her eyes open to a hospital room. She looks around at first confused by the situation. She looks over to see Harry has his head in his hands. "Harry?" She says quietly and her voice cracks. She already knows what happened. "Millie, are you okay?" Harry asks and Millie begins to tear up. "Is the baby okay?" She asks and her voice cracks breaking  Harry's heart and then Harry takes a deep breath. "You miscarried last night Mills" Harry says and Millie can see Harry's heart is also broken. 

"There's no baby anymore?" Millie asks which breaks Harry's heart even more. "No Millie" he answers and Millie takes a deep breath as tears fall down her face. It's silent in the room and Harry holds Millie's hand squeezing every couple minutes. Amelia then breaks the silence. "Was it my fault?" she asks crying. 

"No honey it wasn't your fault" Harry says squeezing her hand and Amelia lip quivers. "I'm so sorry Harry, I know you were so excited for her." Amelia says and Harry scrunches his nose and sniffles. "I thought it was gonna be a girl" Amelia says holding her hands on her now empty stomach. "I did too" Harry says grabbing her hands kissing both. 

"Can you tell people I don't think I can" Amelia says her voice cracking once again and she wipes the tears out of her eyes. She can't help but feel the whole miscarriage was her fault. "Of course, I'll call my mom, lily, and Gemma, and the guys" Harry says and Amelia nods and whispers "Thank you."

Within a couple hours Amelia is discharged from the hospital. Harry drives home and Amelia walks into the home. She walks up the stairs and towards a room in the house. She looks in looking around the nursery. A pink bear sits on the rocking chair and Amelia walks over and sits on the chair. She rocks back and forth holding the bear. 

Teddy comes over and sits on her lap. She cries into the dog. Harry walks into the room and walks over to the girl and leans down and embraces her. "You're so strong Millie" Harry says holding the love of his life. "I never thought it would happen to me" Amelia says and Harry nods. 

Well that was really sad. I'm excited to write this story again though! I hope you somewhat enjoyed this chapter and happy the book came back. I am so happy continuing to write Millie and Harry's love story. I'll see you soon :)