Grief

Amelia began to play the what if game in her head as she sat there in her rocking chair holding a pink stuffed bear

'What if I could never get pregnant again?'

'What if Harry loves me less because of this?'

'What if I can never have kids?'

She walked up the stairs and into the bedroom that her and Harry shared. She looked at the large amount of blood on the white sheets of the bed. She walked over and looked at the blood. "Thats my baby" she whispered to herself as she took the sheets off of the bed. She felt hands wrap around her empty stomach. "It's okay love lemme do it" Harry whispered in her ear and took the sheets out of her hands. 

Harry left the room and Amelia picked up her phone and clicked on Lily's contact. Lily immediately answers. "Amelia, you okay?" Lily asks immediately. Amelia takes a deep breath and lets out a quiet sob. "It feels like I can't catch a break" Amelia says into the phone. "I know love" Lily says and the sit on the phone for a moment of complete silence. "This happens to people all the time Amelia, it's hard I know but maybe you can turn this into a movement for the women of the world?" Lily says trying to help the girl see the good. 

"Maybe in a couple months or even years" Amelia says and Lily stays quiet for a moment. "Where's Harry?" Lily asks. "He just took the sheets downstairs I don't know what he's doing to them." Amelia says and Lily then talks to someone beside her. "I gotta go, I'll call you as soon as I leave work okay?" and Amelia says a quick bye and hangs up. 

Amelia got into the shower trying to wash off the grief she was feeling. The door clicked open and Harry stepped inside behind Amelia. "It's okay love" he said kissing her shoulder. "These things happen and it doesn't mean you'll feel this way forever" Harry says comforting the girl. "I know it happens I just didn't think it would happen to me." Amelia says and Harry begins to wash her body. 

"Sometimes things happen to people who don't deserve it and the universe just has other plans for them" Harry says. Amelia nods her head and turns and looks at Harry. "I love you" she says and hugs Harry. 

Shorter Chapter I know. 

Harry's house is out and its so good! Next Chapter will be longer and a time skip not too much but just a lil bit. 

Love You!! ♥️