Morning

The sun shines brightly into Harry Styles bedroom

The sun shines brightly into Harry Styles bedroom. The alarm on his phone starts to go off. Harry opens his eyes and taps his phone lightly turning off the alarm that was set for 8:00. He then looks to his right expecting to see Amelia who joined him in bed last night. He sits up quickly as he doesn't see her. He felt nerves invade him. He quickly gets out of bed and opens his bedroom door.

He walks down his steps and into the kitchen. He looks around for the girl wondering where she went. He doesn't see her in the kitchen and so he walks towards his front windows seeing her car gone. He sits puzzled as to why she left. He then walks towards the kitchen once again and then spots a note on the counter. The counter had pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage neatly put on it. Harry reads the note.

Hey sorry I had a early doctors appointment I'll see you after! - Millie

Harry breaths a sign of relief. He almost thought that the girl had regretted the night they spent together. Harry had never had a night like that before. He hadn't ever felt that much pleasure or love before. He then sat at the island eating his breakfast. He moaned as he ate the delicious food. Then he thought back to last night.

Harry kissed the girl once again. It was passionate and full of love. Amelia pulled away and carefully took Harry's hand and dragged him back upstairs and towards his bedroom. She threw Harry on the bed making sure to the lock the door.

Harry smiled at the night that spent together. All he wanted to do was kiss Millie's beautiful face once again. Millie was feeling nervous though.

Amelia quickly walked through the hallways of the hospital. She walked into a room. She sat in the chair and waited for the nurse. The nurse came in and stood next to Amelia silently. "Good morning!" Amelia said with a smile. "Yup" the nurse said rudely.

"How many times have you gotten Chemotherapy?" The nurse asked and Amelia fiddled with her fingers. "This is my 4th time" Amelia said and the nurse wrote something down on her clipboard. "How is the scalp cooling mask is it keeping your hair in tact?" the nurse asked. "Yes my hair hasn't fallen out much!" Amelia said happy. She didn't wanna lose her hair because that meant that people would know she had cancer.

The nurse then put a IV in and the fluid started to flow into Amelia. Amelia took a deep breath as the fluid flowed through her veins. She heard a ding on her phone and looked down to see Lily calling her. Amelia picked it up and said a happy "hello Lily" into the phone.

"Hey you in treatment right now?" Lily asked. Amelia smiled at hearing her friends voice. "Yes sadly" she responded and Lily sighed. "Well we need to plan next time I come and visit!" Lily said and this caused Amelia to smile. She loved Lily more then anything in this world. "Yes please when are you free?" Amelia asked. "Well Millz I have to work for the next couple of months but I should be able to come down in like 3 months!" Lily said sadly she was also missing her best friend very much.