RoyalRock

Lauren's Pov-

As the girls came closer into view, Camila stood behind me. It was the RoyalRock Gang. A group of 3, 'badasses'. Everyone feared them second as I came first. Now we had bad blood. They would always pick on everyone they can.

"Look who it is, the little puppy and the big bad wolf." Jessica says as she comes up to us.

"And we have the 3 ugly musketeers, glad to see no change in your ugliness." I growl at them. Maybe the words might have caused one of them to slip. Brittany fist was now curled about to hit my face but before she was going to I was able to catch it with my own hand. "Control your dogs Jessica." I tell her letting go of Brittany fist.

"Lauren, let's go." I hear Camila whisper from behind me, I can tell she was getting tensed up and scared.

"Aww little puppy over here is starting to become a scary cat." Kylie says as she gets closer to Camila and tries to poke her face.

But before she tried to touch Camila, I acted way to fast and had her pressed down onto the lockers. She was now shaking.

"Who's the scary cat now?" I growl at her, throwing her deeper into the lockers and then towards Camila who stood still. "Let's get out of here." I tell her and she grabs my arm like she was so terrified. Camila is always so gentle it hates to see her so scared and frightened.

"Watch it Jáuregui." I hear Jessica yell.

I ignored her and continued walking, taking Camila into the cafeteria. I'm not really seen in the cafeteria because it gets way too crowded but I wanted to make sure Camila gets to her table with Dinah.

Once we spotted Dinah and Normani we headed over to the table and sat in silence before Normani spoke up.

"What? Lauren here? In the cafeteria? Is this a dream?" Normani questions jokingly.

"We must be dreaming." Dinah adds.

"She was just walking me here cause RoyalRock was a problem." Camila says as she steals Dinah's banana and eats up.

"Hey Lauren! Over here!" I hear Kendall the captain of the cheerleader team yell from the other tables with the other girls whose eyes were on me.

"Well that's my cue." I told the girls from my recent table and started getting up.

"Lauser you can do way better than them." Dinah says.

"Like who?" I ask jokingly.

"Um- Cam- Ouch." Dinah replies all choppy before I see Camila hit her leg against Dinahs.

I ignored the whole scene and went over towards the cheerleaders being awkward with them. This is the only reason I skip lunch. Whenever i'm seen in the cafeteria they always find a way to pull me into their group. Holding onto my arms. Wanting me to 'flex'. Trying to get under my shirt. Or even worse wanting to go in for a kiss.

I've hooked up with a few of the cheerleaders but that's when I'm drunk at their parties. Maybe with Kendall we have a few make out sessions in the janitor closets when she is having a bad day. But no one really knows about it. I mean we aren't really anything.

Never will be.