Wait.

Camila's Pov-

I still couldn't believe this was happening. I have to get Lauren out of there. I will. Even if that means me getting thrown in there with her, all i know is that she didn't do this nor deserves this.

Right now Officer Harry and I are driving towards the prison there keeping Lauren at. Hoping she can give us a few details or any type of information that will help us help her. I really want to help her and know she's okay, I know that the prison she's staying at is where her old gang leader is. She talked about him one time, he sounded like a bad guy.

Dinah, Ally and Normani are also helping us. They are at the crime scene right now or Laurens trailer trying to find some type of evidence. The cops left a few minutes we did, which is when the girls went and observed. Officer Harry is also trying to help us out since he knows Lauren didn't do this. He is also our main part of getting more information about this case.

"Were here." Harry said, stopping the car in the parking lot

It was a large fenced area in the middle of the desert. There were lots of guards around on the inside and outside of the prison. There were a couple of inmates and prisoners in their orange jumpsuit.

We walked into the prison after going through a security check and waited to speak with someone.

"We're here to speak to Lauren Jauregui." Officer Harry said as we walked up to the desk.

"She's currently being moved to a higher security facility. Can you guys wait for a couple of minutes?" The lady in a police uniform asks.

"What? Why is she being moved?" I asked her.

"Oh i don't know maybe because she punched 2 police guards in less than 24 hours, started a prison fight, is chagred with murder, put 4 of our prisoners unconscious, also putting 7 of them in a hospital transfer." The woman said as she read it from the computer.

Wow Lauren did all that.

She must be getting more upset by the second.

"We will wait, thanks." Officer Harry said and led me to the seats.

We both took a seat and waited patiently. I looked over to my right and saw a similar high ponytail. It was Ariana.

"Ariana?" I questioned, she then turned around with a worried face also with a smile.

"Camila! What are you doing here? She asks me as she moves closer to the seat next to me.

Officer Harry left outside to talk to the other Officers trying to get more information.

"Lauren was charged with murder and moved her here but she wouldnt do a thing. Why are you here?" I asked her.

"Kylie called me telling me about a gang vs gang fight here. Many were injured, I just came to check in on her even though she said not too. I'm sorry about Lauren. You must be worried sick." She said as she comforted me.

"I really am but I need to stay strong and figure this out for her. Lauren was the one that caused the fight but I'm sure she protected Kylie, she talks about Kylie as if she is her little sister." I said remembering our late night talks.

I started to feel tears forming in my eyes. Ariana tackled me into a hug holding me tightly as I let out a silent cry.

"She's going to be okay Mila. You guys are both going to figure this out, and she will be free. You need to stay strong okay, for Luaren... for yourself. Things will get better in the end." She tells me while hugging me.

I hope she's right.