Messed up kid

Lauren's Pov-

"You have visitors." A police guard said as I felt his eyes looking at me through the glass.

I was laying on a way worse prison bed in a cement room. Well half a room, there was glass on the other half of it where other guards stand. There was no way of getting through it, this glass is completely unbreakable. There was only one of these types of rooms and honestly, I'm honored to be able to be in this room.

I heard the medal door from outside my cell open. Soon the guards from inside left closing the door. Well okay then.

"Lo." I heard a familiar voice whisper.

"Camz?" I questioned her while I got up from the uncomfortable bed.

I looked up and saw her through the glass standing besides Harry.

"I thought you've guys forgotten about me." I told them honestly.

"Never Lo. Were going to get you out okay, I promise. But we just need your help." Camila said with a few tears in her eyes.

Oh I just wanted to hug her, kiss her fear away.

"Max, he did this I know he did. Son of a bitch has his shit thrown on me." I growled angrily losing a hold of my anger.

Well i snapped.

"Lauren, calm down." I hear Harry say.

I tried my best to catch my breath and calm myself down.

"Lo, this isn't going to be easy and we need you to stay calm when you're in here. You're already causing trouble-" Camila got cut off.

"Well what else am i supposed to do here? Stab the fucken wall, you think they'll kill me an hour later or if they'll even believe me! THEY WON'T! THERE STUPID! THEY DONT BELIVE SHIT BECAUSE IM A SCREWED UP KID!" I screamed at her slamming the glass.

Camila ran out the room.

"Camila." I was already too late since the door slammed.

I completely blanked out, I didn't mean to yell. I just lost control of it. I hate being in these types of places or cells.

I hate feeling trapped.

I started to feel upset now, I felt like i scared Camila and now she's scared of me. I need to get out of here.

"She'll be back... let's just go over a few questions." Officer Harry said taking out his notepad and started writing as I told him exactly what happened that day.

30 minutes later...

Officer Harry just left the room, I told him everything he needed to know including the early gunshots. I know for a fact if anyone is going to get me out of here it's going to be Harry.

I was about to go back and sit on my bed before I heard the door being opened again. I knew it was Camila since the way she closed the door was very light and quiet.

I went towards the wall and sat down facing her through the glass.

"I'm sorry... about earlier... scaring you." I say to her, keeping my head down.

"You didn't scare me babe... and your not a messed up kid either...I know that you're scared, I know you don't want to be here but I need you to be patient with me... please... I promise you I'm going to get you out of here.." She tells me, I knew she was lying because of the way she said it.

Like the first time we said our 'I love you."

I started to feel myself breaking slowly... I couldn't hold it anymore.

I felt tears coming down from my eyes and started becoming difficult for my lungs to breathe.

"I-i f-feel... i feel t-trapped... i don't want to be here c-camz... I-i d-don't like it h-here, i w-wanna be with y-you..." I tell her between stutters.

"I know baby, deep breaths... breathe." I did what she said. "I'm going to get you out, I'm going to find a way and prove to them you're innocent... and then we will run away together in your rusty trunk with meaty who is missing you so much right now and we're going to start our future together Lolo... I promise." She told me with her hand on the other side of the glass.

I got myself up and walked over to her. I placed my hands where her hand was on the other side.

"I love you Camz... " I told her.

"I love you Lolo." She replied.

I miss her.

THE END.