Whats your name?

Lauren's Pov-

Days passed, staying under house arrest. Whenever I tried sneaking out that little buzzer started to sting me and soon cops showed up at the house. Camila and Ally were always worried about keeping me at the house alone. It wasn't so bad the first few days but it soon started to get boring and worse. I preferred Juvie over this, I miss my friends over there.

Camila and I's relationship somehow got stronger. After school I will allow her to turot me and I've learned alot from it. Dinah and I would play basketball when she comes over or ditches school just to hang out. Normani once tried to teach me to dance but I quickly declined that. I did end up finding something for me, it helps me keep calm and really relieves my stress.

Drawing.

I never realized I could actually draw until I picked up a sticky note from Camila and a radom pencil. I just let my hand lose and I was drawing a beautiful butterfly that lost half of its wing. I didn't really tell anyone about my talent but I didn't know what to expect from them or what they would think. So whenever they were out in school and Ally is working I would draw. Sometimes I also play video games and eat junk but drawing was one of my favorites.

It's currently Wednesday, the day that I finally get my little tracker bug out of me and explore the world again. Causing more trouble maybe. A couple of police officers are supposed to come by with a nurse in a few minutes to take it out. Everyone else is out so it's just me sadly. I wonder what I'm going to do though, I missed the outdoors.

I was on top of the roof as I soon saw 2 cop cars come into view. I quickly put out my cigarette and went back down inside the house before they suspected anything. I jumped off the roof and entered the house with the back door. I heard the doorbell ring and I opened the door.

"Officer Liam! It's about time you showed up." I said to him, while the other officers came into the view with a red box.

"Let's just get this over with." He said.

I didn't want them to come into the house so I closed the door. I followed them to the car where they were going to take it out. I leaned on the car sticking out my arm. Officer Liam took out something that looked sorta like a knife. He first numbed me with a sharp needle. A few moments later, he stuck the knife in and took out the tracker.

Finally!

Another Officer then cleaned up the blood and wrapped up my arm with a bandage.

"Which stores are opened?" I questioned the officers as they were putting the tools back in the box.

"Why?" Officer Liam asked me.

"So I can rob a few." I joked with a laugh.

"Very funny." Officer Liam said sarcastically.

I started to hear my motorcycle motor coming towards the house, I turned and looked at the road and saw Officer Harry on my motorcycle as he parked it in front.

"Congrats." He says as he throws the keys to me.

I caught the keys and went towards my baby hugging it.

Harry and I talked for a bit more before he left with the other Officers. I went back inside to get changed and grab my phone and keys. I want to go out, but where. Well lets just see where my motorcycle takes me. I changed my clothes and grabbed a black backpack. I threw in cash, my keys, my phone and of course cigarettes in them. Once I had my valuable things in the bag, I left the house on my motorcycle going towards who knows what.

3:19pm

Around this time, the girls should be finally getting out of school.

I drove somewhere not so far away from the house. It's where'd i go when i'd smoke a cigarette and some graffiti. It's an abandoned train tracks.

I parked my motorcycle when I started to hear a couple of whines. Like some sort of puppies. It was strange. I started heading towards the sound where I saw a brown beat up huge box.

"What the-" I opened the box and that's where I saw a medium pitbull dog or puppy.

He stopped his whining and looked up at me with his puppy eyes. He was hesitant at first and backed away as I let him out of the box. He didn't look hurt, which was a good thing. I moved closer but slowly. I kneeled down and waited for him to come towards me. Which he did.

He sniffed my hand and started licking it. Okay well that only means he's hungry i'm assuming. He looked so sweet and starving.

I need to get some type of food for him, I can't just leave him out here. He's alone. I know more about being alone than anyone I know. He needs a home.

"Whats your name?" I asked him but all he did was continue enjoy my hand on his skin petting his head.

"Wanna come home with me? Well Ally wouldn't like that but you can stay with me at my trailer." I started talking to him.

He lifted his head up with his huge smile on his face and started wagging his tiny tail. I quickly snapped a picture.

I need to send that to Camila he looks so cute!

Camz: Lauren I swear to god you better not be bringing that pitbull home.