Let me see her

Camila's Pov-

I saw everything. When I saw Lauren throw a punch at number 7 i got an amazing picture of that but when i realized what was going on, i tried going to calm down Lauren but everyone was pushing I couldn't  get through. Before I knew it, Officer Harry was escorting Lauren out of the gym. I wanted to go through the students but they were still crowded now only celebrating.

"Camila took the picture!" My photography teacher yells.

I then had to listen to her taking the pictures of everyone. When I heard the bell rang I threw the camera at my teacher, luckily she caught it. And I ran towards the exit of the gym to see Lauren in cuffs fussing a bit. I need to get to her. But before I could the bell rang and again there was more pushing. I pushed myself through the large crowds and then saw Lauren in the cop car that was about to take off.

"Lauren!" I yelled but she didn't look up.

She probably didn't hear me.

I need to get to her.

I need to be with her.

"Do you need a ride?" I hear one of the girls from the other team ask.

I turned around to where the voice was coming from and there stood an average size brown haired girl with her hair in a high ponytail. She had a backpack with I am guessing all of her other items.

"U-um no. No it's okay, i don't want to bother you and your probably-" I was cut off.

"I saw you run after your girlfriend that was just taken away off to the sheriffs. I think she needs you, so let's go." She tells me and starts heading towards her white car.

I followed silently until we got to her car.

"Thank you." I finally spoke up once we were in the car.

"It's not a problem. My team is still arguing back in the gym, I wanted to get away from them for a bit."  She said as she kept her eyes on the road.

"Right, I'm sorry about the lost and my girlfriend." I said.

"It's all right. Your girlfriend reminds me of mine, you're in for a ride." She said.
"You have a girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Yeah, her name is Kylie but she's in prison though. Only a few more weeks and she comes back home." She replied.

"Do you ever regret getting with her? I mean like did you ever wish things would have been different... I'm sorry i shouldn't have asked-" She cut me off with my rambing.

"No. I don't regret it. Even though I wished things would have been different but she's the only one for me, even if we're apart. Our hearts are always connected. " She replied, pulling into the police station and stopping the car looking over to me.

"Thank you for this..." I realized I've never gotten her name.

"Ariana." She said with a smile.

"Camila, i hope to see you again. Again thank you." I said unbuckling my seatbelt and heading out the car.

"Here is my number, if anything happens or you need anyone to talk to. Give me a call. I hope your girlfriend turns out all right." She tells me handing me a fancy card through the window and driving off in her white lexus.

I smiled at the card and then put it in my pocket ready to bust into those doors and-

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY GIRLFRIEND!?" I yelled as i pushed the doors wide open expecting answers.

"Camila, come with me please." I heard Officer Harry say, I calmed myself down and now followed Harry into an office where we can talk privately. "Lauren isn't up for visitors at the moment... she is um still... angry." He managed to say.

Why would Lauren still be angry?

Something else has to be up.

"What did you do?" I asked raising my tone a bit.

"Officer Alejandro had put a tracker inside of Lauren's arm, she is under house arrest. He calientes there had been reports and complaints about her even thou-" He was cut off.

"SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG!" I defended.

"I know but I can't do anything about it. It has already been approved from the main office. So now Lauren is on house arrest till further notice." He said with disappointment in his tone.

"Wait you guys aren't sending her away to juvie?" I was surprised.

"They declined her. She has caused too much trouble over there sending lots of the teens to the hospital. Im not sure they can hold her there anymore, so if she causes more trouble the only place she can go is..." His words faded.

"Prison." I finished his sentence. "I still want to see her." I made up my mind.

"Camila-"

"Let me see her."

"You don't know what she's capable-"

"Shes my girlfriend... let me see her."

"*Sigh* Right this way." He said.

I followed him out of the office and walked the broken halls. We passed a few empty cells until we reached Laurens. She was punching a wall watching a few bricks crumble and her wrist bleeding. Officer Harry unlocked the cell and left.

Lo