The only girl

Camila's Pov-

I was really upset that Lauren went over to Kendall's table. I can admit that I really do like Lauren but she's Lauren. The whole school is afraid of Lauren, I don't know why. She's so cute with her green eyes and wavy long black hair, and seems so like a badass.

Lauren and I aren't really friends, well we are because of Normani and Dinah but we aren't close. I'm really hoping that she will let me tutor her. I really do want to help her. I don't want her getting into more trouble.

My parents aren't a fan of Lauren. I mean no one's parents are a fan of Lauren's mess. But my parents hate her to death, always talking bad about her at the dinner table. They don't know the good Lauren, she isn't all just badass. She has a kind heart deep inside her, I know it.

"Mila! Earth to Camila!" I hear Normani and Dinah trying to get my attention snapping me out of my head.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"We were asking if you wanted to go to the mall today after Dinah is done working her shift." Normani states.

"Yeah totally!" I agreed.

"Hey babygirl." I hear a low toned voice come from behind me.

"Leave me alone, Austin." I tell him, pushing his arms off of me.

"You know you want this." He whispers into my ear, only making me more uncomfortable.

"She said to leave her alone Dorito." Dinah yells at him but he doesn't back down.

"This has nothing to do with you Dinah, it's only me and my baby her-" Austin was cut off by another voice, a raspy sexy voice.

"Move along Mahone." I hear Lauren growl at him.

And just like that Austin and his idioti friends were out of the cafeteria, away from me.

"Thanks." I say to Lauren as she just nods and leaves the cafeteria.

"Mila i don't understand why you don't just ask her out already." Normani says finishing up her food.

"Are you kidding? My parents will kill me." I tell them.

Ringggg

As the bell rang, we all got up from the table and threw our trash away leaving the cafeteria.

"And she probably doesn't even like me." I state.

"She's literally so protective over you." Dinah says.

"And you're the only girl she goes soft for." Normani adds as we walk down the hallway to our next class.

"I'm sure Kendall has her ways to." I tell them.

"Look as her bestfriend, Kendall does not deserve her. You and Lauren are right for each other! You guys can get closer now that you will be tutoring her." Normani says as she drops me and Dinah off at class.

I didn't reply to her, she kissed Dinah's cheek and said 'see you later' before leaving for her class.

"I'm not sure about me tutoring Lauren." I mumble to Dinah.

"Why is that? because you might get too distracted with those green emerald eyes and large muscles-" Dinah was cut off with my hand on her mouth.

"DINAH!" I whispered yell at her before the teacher came into class and started the lesson.

I'm not sure Lauren is even qualified in being a relationship. Going in and out of juvie and jail. Always in the back of cop cars chasing trouble. Joining prison gangs and getting tattoos. Even if that cross on her neck makes her more hot, I'm not sure if she's the type of person to be in a relationship.