Number 7

Camila's Pov-

The game has been very long. I'm really worried about Lauren though she looks fine. The dolphins called time out now.

5 minutes left of the game

So far Lauren has been doing amazing. I was shocked when I saw her play the way she is playing with what happened yesterday. But of course she's lauren. She made incredible passes and impossible shoots. She is also a very good defender because well she scares them away.

The score is now 28-24, and we're winning.

The girls huddled up talking about new game plans I'm assuming. That's a perfect picture to get of them but I can't get it from this angle. I then walked over to the opposite side of the court taking the picture until I heard the other team talking so I kept on taking 'pictures'.

"Number 0 is good." One girl said.

"Right. When I tried blocking her I felt her hard rock abs." Another girl complimented.

"Her tattoos make her look hotter." Another one said.

"Focus ladies! The only way to defeat this team is if we take out their secret weapon." The coach said, what's that supposed to mean? They all nodded and continued talking.

"I wonder what that tattoo means on her arm." A girl said. "Oh oh look she's taking off her shirt." She said, catching my attention.

I then focused my camera on Lauren who was now lifting up her shirt to clean the sweat off of her head, wow i got a perfect shot at that.

Okay, my time to shine.

I got up from where i was, approaching them as if i heard nothing they where talking about.

"The tattoo on her arm is her cell number in jail." I said casually.

"You know her?" A girl questions.

"Do you know if she has a girlfriend?" The other one asks.

"I'm Camila, her girlfriend." I said and walked away.

"TIMES UP BACK ON THE COURT!" The referee yells out and 5 girls from each team went onto the court in there positions.

Crap, i need to tell Coach Jenner what the opposing teams plan is.

"Wait Coach! Take out Lauren! Trust me, I'll explain it to you right now just take her out." I yelled at her and she looked at me with confused eyes.

"Jauregui, you're on bench! Michelle got out there!' Coach yelled and they swapped places and started the game. "What's this about Cabello?" The coach questions.

"What happened?" Lauren asks out of breath.

"When I was on the other side taking pictures, I overheard the coach telling the girls something about taking out our secret weapon. Meaning Lauren of course." I whispered to them.

26-28

Okay well that was fast.

3 minutes left.

"WHATS GOING ON OUT THERE!? BLOCK THE BALL!" Coach Jenner yells out.

"Put me back in coach!" Lauren tells her.

"Lauren." I say to her grabbing her arm and she faces me.

"I'll be okay." She tells me and kisses my cheek.

28-28

1 more minute.

"Get ready." Coach tells lauren.