Adore you

Lauren's Pov-

Saturday at Juvie-

"Fuck off!" is the last thing I tell the girl that is now all bloody in the corner of the bathroom.

Look when I'm in juvie, not a lot of things can go wrong. The security here will watch as I beat someone up so i take my chances. Here is where I let my anger and stress out.

My shoulder healed more quickly than I imagined so now I can fight like a pro. It was almost visiting hours so I went to get cleaned up in my cell. As I reached my cell I pulled out an old towel that was filled with blood. But before I could do anything I felt a hard punch on my stomach.

Ugh them again.

"Heard you got shot Jáuregui!" A boy yelled, kicking me right in the stomach.

"What do you want Max?!" I shouted at him, pushing him towards the wall as I got myself up.

"I'm just letting you know that they are releasing me today so the boss is going to have inside and outside communication." He replied as he got out of my grip and punched me right in the lip.

Just then a group of my gang inside juvie came in and helped me out. They gave Max a nice goodbye with lots of bruises and helped me up.

"Thanks guys." I told them and they simply nodded and patted my back as half of them left.

"Are you ready for today?" Lucy asks me.

"Ready for??" I question her.

I was waiting for Lucy to reply but she quickly jumped on top of me and started kissing my lips. I was on top of my bed and she was on top of me. We have these random make out sessions every day when i'm here. I then pulled away for air and took her off of me since all i could really think of was Camila.

"You're no fun today." Lucy said as she tied up her hair.

"Yea yea whats today?" I ask her again, running my hand through my hand.

"Tattoo day! C'mon Keana is waiting!" Lucy says as she grabs my arm and we are off to her cell.

I totally forgot about the tatoo i agreed on getting with the rest of the gang. We're supposed to have our cell numbers on our wrist just for fun and to show off.

I had gangs, but this gang was my favorite. The cross on my neck represents my other gang, the gang with Max. I left them a few weeks ago and the boss wasn't happy. The boss is in jail though, like far way jail. I've been there twice and that's how he gave me my tattoo and let me into the gang. But ever since I found Keana and Lucy I enjoyed their gang way better.

"Now don't move." I hear Keana say as she takes out her tattoo pen and starts writing my number on my wrist.

10 minutes later...

"Jáuregui you have visitors." The security guard said and that was my cue.

I got up from my chair and sat by my cell and let him put me in new cuffs since they found out about my trick. These were way tighter and if i'd try to pick it, it would shook me. I tried it once and i thought i was about to die as i got tazed by it. I walked through the cells and cells until we reached the visitor area.

I saw Ally and Camila- wait camila?

The security guards took off the chains around me on my legs and I waited for them to take off my cuffs too but they declined it.

I then walked over to Ally and Camila and sat down.

"Hey Lauren!" Camila greets excitedly.

"New tattoo?" Ally notices.

"Yeah it's my cell number." I tell them.

"406?" Camila questions. "Weren't you 201? Why do you have different kinds of cuffs? What's wrong with your eye? Oh my god your lips! Your hands!?" Camila started pointing out all of my injuries.

"Camila calm down." I told her and she listened.

"Lauren was moved to a higher security position." Ally told Camila.

"Correcto, what are you even doing here?" I asked Camila who just turned red.

"I'll leave you girl alone." Ally said and walked out of the visitors room.

"I never thanked you for saving me." Camila said.

"It's alright." I tell her, actually paying attention.

"Listen Lauren... I like you. Like more than friends like, like the type of romantic like." Camila rambled off.

I like you too.

Stay cool Lauren.

"That's all you got Cabello?" I asked jokingly.

"It's not easy to confess feelings to someone in the visiting room of juvie." She tells me laughing.

"I like you too Camila." I admitted to her.

"You do?" She questions.

"I do." I admit again.

"So your going to let me tutor you!?" She questions happily.

"Woah woah no." I quickly declined. "Let me take you on a date first at least." I say.

"Smooth Jáuregui. I'll be waiting for that day, but for now I have to go. Please stay safe." She tells me as she moves into me and presses a kiss on my cheek.

Oh how i adore Camila.