Officer Harry

Lauren's Pov-

At the trailer

It wasn't so packed today at the dealership so i left early. Being in the trailer is very boring. I'm not in the mood to get into trouble but i'm not in the mood to do anything either way. I took a shower and put on a casual outfit since it was only 5.

As I was looking at my desk I saw a lot of homework being piled on top of each other. Some of that was due last week. Maybe i should probably do some of this. Show the teachers that I'm more than just a pain in the ass. But again i don't know how to do any of this.

I grabbed my backpack along with my keys. I hopped onto my motorcycle and went towards Normanis house, maybe Ally can help.

Arriving at Normani's

Knock Knock Knock Knock Knoc-

"Lauren i knew it was you!" Ally says as she opens the door and hugs me tightly. "Normani isn't here right now."

"I know i was actually hoping if you weren't so busy right now." I say as she lets me into the large house.

"Lucky you, i'm not busy. What's up?" She asks me as we sit down in the kitchen and hands me a water bottle.

"I was wondering if you could help me with um... homework." I ask her shyly.

"Of course sweetie. That is why Aunt Ally is here." She states.

I smiled widely and thanked her, right then I opened up my messed up my black backpack that was full of papers. We got started on science which wasn't so easy for me. We stayed on the science subject for a good 30 minutes before moving onto English. English had to be my lowest grade possible. I have a gpa of 0.8, sadly.

After loads of papers being done the next subject was math. Now I wasn't going anywhere with this one.

Before Ally was going to ask me a question, we heard the door being opened and the girls coming in.

"Oh hey Lauren!" Normani greets as she sees me and Camila and Dinah follow behind her.

"Hey guys." I greet back fist pumping Normani.

"Whats going on here?" Camila asks as she steps into the kitchen.

"I was helping Lauren here with homework but we can't seem to do math." Ally answered.

"Well Ally, I'm Lauren's tutor for math." Camila states.

"Yeah Lauser let Mila help you." Dinah suggests as she pulls out a juice box from the fridge.

"You guys can start right now actually since Camila is staying over and Lauren has nothing to do." Normani says as she sits down on a chair.

"Wait what time is it?" I ask them since I have a feeling I'm missing something.

"8:14am" Ally replied.

"Ohhhh i gotta get going before-Knock Knock"

The door was now being knocked on and I knew exactly who it was.

"Ally can you um help me out here." I ask her and she simply just nods and we head to the door.

"Whats going on?" I hear Camila whisper to Normani as they follow behind us.

Ally opened the door to reveal Officer Harry standing there with an upset face.

"Lauren." He says seriously.

I then knew the drill, I walked over to him and had my back on the wall staying quiet.

"Officer Harry, Lauren came by so I can help her with her homework. I'm sorry if that caused any trouble for you." Ally said, trying to reason with him.

He then started to put the cuffs on me making me fuss a little. Ally handed him my backpack and he put it in the cop car.

"Cmon Harry, I did nothing wrong." I tell him.

"Is that really necessary." I hear Camila say from inside the house.

"It's protocol. Lauren knows the times she's supposed to be inside her trailer. You're lucky I don't have you under house arrest Jáuregui. If the others hear about this I'll lose my job." Officer Harry replies, pulling me inside the back of the cop car.

"Wait aren't you the boss?" Dinah asks.

"He's stretching the rules for Lauren." Ally replies.

"Bye guys!" I shouted at them through the window  and Officer Harry started up the car and we were off.

5 minutes in the drive it was silent. I then remembered about my bike.

"Hey Harry what's going to happen to my bike?" I ask him slightly scared.

"You can have it back next monday. So for the next few days, I'll be driving you to school. So be ready at 7:30am." He simply says.

"Alrighty." I say back.

He then dropped me off back at my trailer.

This should be a fun week.