O9.

[ NOTE: this part includes some pretty intense scenes but no actual *stuff*, if you are not comfortable with reading this, please look for the paragraph starting with ""Shut up." Hyunjae catches his lips and..." because that's when the scene ends! ]

It's already an hour before midnight, and the crowd still shows no signs of dispersing. Juyeon lets himself get dragged by Hyunjae around the house, finding the perfect place for them to be alone together. Younghoon permitted all of them to stay in his house after the party, knowing full well how they act under the influence of alcohol, especially Eunseo. Following Hyunjae proves to be quite a challenge since Juyeon is slightly heavier than Hyunjae, not to mention the fact that Juyeon can't walk three steps without tripping on air.

They finally arrive in one of Younghoon's many guest rooms. The walls are familiarly pastel yellow, and Juyeon giggles at the coincidence. "Out of all the rooms you could have possibly picked, you really had to choose the one where Chanhee and I usually stay."

Hyunjae's face turns bright red. "Sorry, I didn't know. I'll just find—"

Juyeon lets out another giggle before pulling Hyunjae to the bed. The blonde's hands immediately land on the sides of Juyeon's torso in order to bolster himself and not bury Juyeon even more to the mattress. Their lips crash and Juyeon revels in the bitterness he captures in Hyunjae's lips.

Their first kiss is anything but sweet. It's very sloppy and yet intense, a representation of just how drunk and horny they both are. Juyeon learns how much Hyunjae likes to bite. The blonde oftenly nips on his bottom lip, pulling it in between his teeth and Juyeon is sure that his lips are swollen at this point. He doesn't mind. He's far too gone to mind.

Hyunjae is the first one to get bored of this arrangement and proceeds to let his lips travel on Juyeon's neck, biting and licking the tanned skin. Juyeon only groans, sliding his hands on Hyunjae's sides. He lets out a choked moan when the older boy moves his crotch against his, and Juyeon feels Hyunjae smile against his neck.

"You're enjoying this." Juyeon states when Hyunjae pulls away from him. He's straddling Juyeon, lips swollen and hair messy and God, he's fucking hot.

"Aren't you as well?" Hyunjae retorts. His dainty hands fly on the hem of Juyeon's shirt and pull them up. Juyeon gets what he is trying to say and he takes his shirt off immediately. He didn't miss the way Hyunjae bit his bottom lip upon seeing Juyeon's whole body.

Juyeon thinks Hyunjae already had his fun enough. It's his turn now. He flips them over so that he is the one on top of the older. Hyunjae didn't act surprised, he just laughed, running his hands over Juyeon's toned stomach.

His touches are burning, even with the coldness that the air conditioner is giving.

Hyunjae looks so damn pretty in front of him. He's sprawled on the bed, chest heaving at a fast pace. The strands of his blonde hair are all over the pace and Juyeon can't fight the urge to dig his fingers on his hair and suck bruises on Hyunjae's neck.

Hyunjae writhes and moans. His fingers are desperately scratching on Juyeon's bare back as Juyeon continues to abuse his neck. The scratches got even more aggressive when Juyeon grinds his boner against Hyunjae's own, already hard as well.

"Baby," Juyeon does a double take when he heard Hyunjae's high-pitched choked out moan. His voice and the pet name greatly remind him of Chanhee. "Please."

"Please what?"

The redness on the blonde's cheeks got more saturated. Hyunjae bites his bottom lip, pupils dilated and chest breathing heavily. "Please make me yours."

Juyeon gulps at the sight below him. He lets out a breathy laugh and kisses Hyunjae fully on the lips again. Hyunjae returns the kiss with the same fervor, even sucking his tongue messily. It's still messy, yet Juyeon can't help but let himself be carried away with the sweetness that he feels in the other's lips.

He doesn't know if it's because of the alcohol, but the way Hyunjae kisses him this time is different. It's full of... care. Affection. Love?

When they pull away, there's a string of saliva connecting both of their lips and Hyunjae's eyes are shut beautifully closed. Fucking pretty.

Juyeon's mind is already clouded with lust and nothing more. He dips his hand inside Hyunjae's pants and cups the growing tent, making the boy let out even more pretty moans.

Juyeon sucks on Hyunjae's length like an obedient child, reveling in the pain that he feels whenever Hyunjae tugs on his hair quite harshly. He lets his jaw go slack as he takes all of the boy in his throat, and it didn't take long before Hyunjae cums in his mouth, legs shaking and chest heaving. He grins. "Was I that good?"

"Shut up." Hyunjae catches his lips and he tastes his own release in Juyeon's mouth. He pushes Juyeon against the bed. Before things start to get even more frisky, Hyunjae pulls away and whispers three hushed words against Juyeon's lips.

"I love you."

Juyeon freezes.

"What?" He gently pushes Hyunjae away as he sits properly on the bed, eyes widely staring at the older in shock. Hyunjae is mirroring his expression as well, looking like a deer caught in the headlights. Gone was the drunkenness evident on both of their faces a few seconds ago. It's as if the three words that came out of Hyunjae's mouth instantly sobered them up. "Are you serious?"

"I'm—"

Juyeon puts a hand in front of him. What the fuck. "Actually, no. Don't continue. I think I'm gonna leave."

"Wait, don't go. Ju, I can explain." The blonde grabs his arm, looking embarrassed and guilty at the same time.

"Please." Juyeon whispers, and Hyunjae bites his bottom lip before reluctantly letting go of his arm. Juyeon grabs his shirt on the floor and heads off to the door, not before muttering a barely audible "let's just talk tomorrow" to the older. He closes the door behind him softly.

So much for having fun tonight.