25.

Juyeon can't do anything but lets himself be pulled to... he doesn't know where. Somewhere quiet, probably, like an empty classroom or one of the corners of the school premises. He isn't really sure. All he knows is that Chanhee's grip on his arm is tight, suffocating, and Juyeon's body feels limp and powerless.

The first thing that registers in his mind as he is being dragged away from the crowd is panic. Chanhee is right there in front of him, hand touching him, eyes focused only on him. It's been so long since Juyeon last saw him that he genuinely got taken aback when brown strands now occupy Chanhee's previously blond hair.

The noise from the fair only becomes more silent the further they get away, Juyeon still lacking the strength to remove Chanhee's hold on him.

His thoughts are flying all over the place. He thinks of where Hyunjae is and how the other man will react once he realizes that Juyeon had disappeared. He thinks of all the possible scenarios once he and Chanhee arrive somewhere. He thinks of what outcome this talk will bring.

Talk. Juyeon doesn't want to talk to Chanhee.

Blocking and avoiding him is one thing, but coming face to face with him is another. Juyeon knows he's still not strong enough to hold a proper conversation with his past lover. If he chooses to let them talk, the lingering feelings will cause him to break the walls that he previously built to protect his heart from Chanhee.

Eunseo once told him how good Chanhee is with his words. The possibility of falling under Chanhee's spell for the nth time is too large for him to ignore. So Juyeon finally gets back to his senses and removes the hand holding his arm.

But it's too late. Chanhee had already trapped him in the nearest empty classroom, no student in sight to help him. Juyeon is about to open his mouth and speak when the brown-haired firmly wraps his arms around Juyeon's neck and seals the distance between them with a kiss.

And fuck, Juyeon misses this. He misses the man's lips. He can't deny that Chanhee is too good of a kisser, no matter how much he loathes Chanhee. The younger man's lips taste sweet, as if they're sugar coated, honeyed candy. And as Chanhee hastily presses their bodies together even more, he began to taste like cinnamon.

Juyeon fucking hates cinnamon.

One of Juyeon's hand immediately fly to push Chanhee off of him. It was an unexpected action and he must've exerted too much force since the smaller boy immediately detaches away from him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Juyeon asks through gritted teeth before Chanhee can even say anything.

His lover wipes his own lips with the back of his hand. "Shouldn't I ask you that?" He hisses. "Baby, where were you? Were you avoiding me or something?"

I do. Juyeon wants to say out loud, but Chanhee doesn't give him any room to talk.

"I slept expecting to have a talk with my boyfriend after I wake up and suddenly I'm blocked in all forms of social media, his apartment is empty and I see him flirting with the boy that I told him to stay away from?" Chanhee continues. "Yeonie, what's happening? Is there any problem?"

Chanhee reaches out to grab his hand, only for Juyeon to retract it before the other man can even do so. The action causes Chanhee's eyebrows to furrow even more.

There's hurt in Chanhee's eyes and Juyeon is about to do something to make up for what he did when he remembered that he isn't supposed to make up with him. What he needs is to get out of the room, but his knees are still too weak that he can only resort to looking at Chanhee in the eyes, desperate yet determined. "You."