11.

Choi Chanhee @nyuwie ● 11:12 AM
> i missed you. i love you. @juyomi

"What was that, Juyeon? What the fuck was that?! Did you trip over your load of stupidness and hit your head? Why are you suddenly back with him?"

Juyeon has to physically tear himself away from his phone to avoid the loud nagging coming from the other end of the line. The clock on the bedside table tells him it's already an hour past noon, and as much as Juyeon wants to cure his mild hangover by getting some more sleep, Eunseo's eighteen missed calls made him scrambling for his phone.

"Listen." Juyeon wearily starts. "I'll get back to you later, okay? My head still hurts and your constant shouting isn't making it any better. Talk to you later."

"You're a fucking dumbass—"

"Bye."

That press of the end button gave him more relief than he expected. He lets out a sigh and stares blankly at the all too familiar wallpaper. Fragments of what happened last night start to return to his head, starting from the time he gave out a thoughtless compliment to Hyunjae and Juyeon fights the urge to hit himself for his stupidity.

He rises from the bed, making the blanket covering him to pool below his waist. The mirror attached to the wall gives Juyeon a clear picture of what he looks like right now - naked, full of bruises and scratches. He's indubitably someone who had a not-so-peaceful time last night.

The door opened, and out came Chanhee dressed in only a robe. Juyeon can feel his world halt again — whether it's a good or bad thing, Juyeon doesn't know.

Chanhee has a benevolent smile on his face as struts closer to him. A purple-ish hickey is blooming near his collar bone, easily spotted against the younger's fair skin. It isn't just a simple bruise for Juyeon. That love bite symbolizes his decision to accept Chanhee back into his life. The moment Juyeon pulled the younger boy closer and sealed the distance between them with a kiss, he chose to forget everything that happened in the past. He chose to throw away all of the weeks of moving on. He chose to be under Chanhee's spell once again.

"I don't get you." The words just came out of his lips without any second thoughts.

"What do you mean?" Chanhee looks at him cluelessly, his top lifted high enough for Juyeon to see the expanse of his stomach covered with a fishnet top. The boy is gone already, and they haven't even done anything extreme yet. But it's not like Juyeon is any better. The alcohol in his system is making him more insatiable than usual, and the taste of Chanhee's lips got him wanting for more after going weeks without it.

Juyeon missed having this kind of feeling. "I think you're just doing all of this because you are drunk. Because I am drunk. Maybe we should stop."

Chanhee shakes his head. "I may have drank a little bit, but I'm not drunk. I know what I'm doing and saying. And when I said that I missed you so much, I mean it."

Juyeon just stays silent, lips forming a straight line. A giggle escapes from Chanhee's lips. "You're cute. Kiss me again?"

He gave what Chanhee wanted, letting the blonde straddle his hips in just a short time. He feels suffocated, despite the large bed they are in and the fact that they're alone in Chanhee's bedroom. A hushed promise of "let's talk after" was the last thing Juyeon heard before he finally, willingly gave in to Chanhee's world of lust and temptation.

"Good morning." The blonde greets him enthusiastically, dropping his whole weight on Juyeon and making them lie on the bed. "I made breakfast. Do you wanna eat here or in the dining room?"