OO. | ending notes

╔.★. .═════════════╗

oh god, writing this was such a rollercoaster ride

oh god, writing this was such a rollercoaster ride. i never planned M&M to be my next tbz fic, but inspiration really just struck me out of the blue and all i can think of is writing this fic.

this was unfamiliar territory for me, and i hope i still did a decent job despite not knowing what i was even writing most of the time (fun fact: the name of this file in google docs is "where is this even going oh my god").

from the very start, this story was centered around juyeon, his toxic relationship and his journey to learning more about love and himself. please, never settle for insincere i love you's and half-assed gestures. always be aware of possible red flags because everyone deserves a healthy relationship and a happy ending.

thank you to everyone for reading this mess of a fic and even taking the time to leave comments. i really enjoy reading your reactions and it really motivates me to write even more.

i love each and every one of you, thank you, and i hope y'all have a good day! ♡

MARTYRS & MANIACS
↬ love is a shitty little thing. one moment it makes you feel like you're on cloud nine, and the next thing you know your love story isn't really full of love and kisses like what you expected it to be.

━✰┇ STATUS ;
completed
date started [ 1.26.21 ]
date ended [ 5.05.21 ]

╚═════════════. .★.╝