21. It's my turn

Dev's POV

I turned around only to find mom and Nitya smirking at me ... As now it was my turn to do all this shit and I had a Evil Idea cooked up in my mind....

"Chalo lets get this over with!!!"
I walked towards my wife without looking at them....

And the voice came from behind ..
"Kyu Raha nhi jaa raha ??? "
"Arre samjho Nitya Tadap hi assi hai!"

And that left with no more option but to look at them with a look of "are you mad she can probably hear you both"

My mom being my mom...unka bolna toh zaroori tha....

"What is there to hide now ???
Let her get to know about her in-laws and how eager husband who if am not wrong is still a kid ... My Devi !!!"

"Mom I am seriously ... Going back in my room if you are going on like this !!!"
"Ok..ok...come I will not talk like this!"

I then walked towards the milk water and sat beside her trying not to make any noice....

And then came out my cuddly couples in normal wear....
"What are you looking at??? Revenge is what I eagerly wait for brother!!!"
Vaibhav said with a big grin on his face....
The same ring finding ceremony starts ....
I first thought of seducing her by touching her with my fingers....

We dipped the hand inside the milk water ...
Father and Nitya where hooting for me ... While Mom bhabhi and Vaibhav were on Rits' side....

Wait a minute....

Rits it's a nice name for her....

And I came out of my terrance when a finger touched my hand ....I immediately pulled back....

God that sent shiver down my spine!!!

What would happen if we will sleep on same bed???

"Devi dip your hand back in the milk and finish finding it fast !!!"
"But mom there isn't any ring in the water I searched for it.."

And then my Sisi spoke...
"Oh !! Sorry I forgot to drop the ring in water ... "
"Then why Dev pulled his hand like something delicate touched his hand?" , Vaibhav spoke
I swear I am gonna kill this guy...
"Bhaiya samjho na ... Bhai feel le rahe hain !!!"

And there you go....a red face of mine flushed all around cheeks and a glare that I managed to make was infront of my family .....

I was longing to see her face....
The veil !!!
It was acting as the EVIL now....

The ceremony started again....
I dipped my hand and got the ring I didn't take my hand out....

I slid the ring in my finger...

And started teasing her with my fingers....
I could hear the sighs and shock she felt everytime I touched her....

It was fun....
I took my hand and showed them the ring....
The next two turns were also too much fun....
I managed to sense the stare that Vaibhav threw at my hands and the way I was searching the ring.....

But still who cares....
Meri Bandi hai ...Jab chahe touch karunga.....

Dusra koi try kiya toh ...
Kisne touch kiya bey MC puchne ka darkaar hi nhi hai.....
I am going to Fucking Tie her to myself ......

I managed to clean swipe her.....

I was hell tired and eager both at the same time.....

We took our blessings....and then was ready to retire back in our room....
So I just took out my card and handed it over to Nitya....and promised to pay back Vaibhav the karna with equal balance....

Hold on a second !!!
I am eager to enter the room because I am tired as hell ... It's 5 in the morning and I am still bot able to sleep.... It's nothing that I am desperate....
Shakt Launda !!!
Asse nhi pighal jaaunga.....
Kisi bhi milky skin ... Perfect curvy body and rose fragnanced girl...
Don't think me like those boys who throw their brides on bed and just pound them like that is the last day of their life....

Why the hell am I explaining myself to you all???

I stepped inside my room and to be honest my heart skipped few beats....

A lump was formed in my throat....

She was Seating in a very pious manner with knees pulled to her chest and veil covering her head ... She even had a glass of milk near the table ...

No...no...no...
I am not going to be embarrassed again....

I gulped it down....
Not the milk re!!!
The lump in my throat.....

"I am lactose intolerant ... I hate dairy products"
I lied to her.....
"You can drink if you want to...."
I said it in one go....
"O...ok" is the only reply came from her mouth....

She was about to drink when I said her to do the honor after getting freshed....

I walked inside the washroom....with my shorts and a black tee...

I came out seeing her.... busy with opening up the makeup and jewelleries from herself....

She was busy in taking out her hairpins....
That's when I noticed....
Her nape the white delicate round cylindrical shape....which had a small black mole positioned at the exact center at starting of the shoulders....
The tight bun on her head gave a full view of her back neck and those small hair coming out of it acting like cherry on the cake making it look more delicious to bite it.....
I wanna taste it....
"D...Do y..y..you need s..s..some..something??"
She asked me ....

"No not at really actually the bathroom is empty so you can change that's all I wanted to say.....

And with that I just laid down on the left side of the bed making a pillow wall....
She walked in the bathroom with her clothes..  yaa we are now sharing the closet!!!!

I threw the half of the milk out of the window and then poured water in it not before mixing a pinch of laxatives in it .....

I was eagerly for her to show up....
But still a idea popped in my mind....
I dumped the milk....
Yeh plan agar maa ko pata chala toh woh mujhe chodengi nhi.....

I ran towards bathroom.... opened tye front door slightly which she forgot to lock....and placed my florescent plastic snake on the floor...came out....and  hold the handle tightly of the outer door....so that she can not open it....and then switched off the master switch of my room....

"Ahhhh ... Ahhhh!!!!"
Was the thing to be heard outside.....

I was laughing to my heart's content....

I then opened it and acted like kya hua itna chila kyu rahi thi ??

She was panting badly ...

I felt sorry for her....
I took it far ....
Anyways I lied down on my side of the bed .... And went into the slumber....
Giving her  a cold shoulder and leaving her in her condition....

Yes I did that.... cause I am hurt....aur itna punishment kaafi hai uske liye....

____________--*--__--*--__--*--___________

Hey !!!

I was thinking about the update then it ranged like zyada koi bhi chiz acha nhi jota hai..... So here you go with one update.....

I know right !! I should not have done this and all but can't help it !!!

Keep Voting...
Comment down your thought for the update....
Share it with your friends...

Happy Reading 😊❤️
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️❤️