32. Is She Real??

Dev's POV

The night spent with her was the best night I had ever spent....
Even better than my college  Pre-Graduate night....

I was only happy having myself filled with her intoxicating smell and surrounded by her pretty heart filled smile ...

We spent the best time laughing giggling and talking about random things....

We slept in OUR PENTHOUSE !!

It would not be wrong if I say we nearly made out....
Yaa your read correct!!!
Nearly made out!!!

I was thinking of spending a well quality time with her ... with the restriction of my hormones on me !!!

I woke up ... And that time I was living my dream...
I was engulfing her like she is the only thing which could save me...

And the best part was that she too had her hands around my torso and legs were also entangled with mine....

I had a big urge to ask about her work ... Where she went almost everyday in the morning....

"Rits!!"
"Yaa??"
No Dev when she told you she will not do anything bad to redirect my pride ...
Then I should believe him....

"Let's change and go back home ... I have to visit my office also!!"
She yawned ...and believe me it was the cutest thing ever ... Which you would see in this freaking world....

"What time is it now ??"
"8 in the morning !!"
She woke up with a jerk ... And left to go in the washroom... without giving me my morning kiss 😢🥺

She was out in 15 mins and went straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast....

We went back to our house....
She ran straight to the room ... while I stayed in the hall sipping the coffee mom handed me...

She was late for her work !!
She came down...

"Shall I drop you ??""No

"No...no..I will go alone ... You go and change first !!"

She ran off to catch her usual schedule ...

I went up to the room ...
And received a notification from Arun that my flight has been confirmed ...

I arrived at the office ..
And walked straight up to my elevator with the usual poker and straight face

"Arun!!"
"The IT head Harsh Singh is waiting outside ... "
"Call him inside .."
"Sir ?"
"Any problem??"
"Actually you are married and this thing has been spread all around the office...I actually heard some of them talking about expecting some party from you !!"
"Ok ask everyone to gather in the main hall !! I will be down in 10 mins"

I looked myself in the mirror...

And walked down towards the hall!!
Everybody rose from their seat...