4. The call

Ritika's POV

I was inside the washroom helping my cousin who was throwing up all her guts along with other stinky material out , she was totally wasted I just can't understand why guys who can't drink or stand up alcohol drink ??

My well grown sister who was one of the colleague of James they were more of the high school buddies but were only together till school as they did there college under different universities.

Well this girl has been puking and I am the only one stuck with her and all her friends left her to meet some special guest who was supposed to attend this ceremony.

I was helping her when I suddenly heard a very strong manly booming voice roaring ,"You wanted to explain how you landed up fucking him on my bed when I was in my friend's party where you were uninvited ??"
I don't know why but a shiver ran down my spine by hearing that voice .

It was very authorative and bossy , it was like the voice of the man whoever spoke was the last thing anyone wanted to bring the unwanted wrath up on them .

I was in the washroom helping this girl when I heard the voice of James and Sonia shouting on someone ,I was too helpless to check out the commotion out in the hall . Yaa! I am just like any other Indian we are very interested and eager to know about the topic of commotion and fight between two people , but it was nothing to be given so thought about because the way James and her fiancé were accusing and throwing garbage on the man it was sure that Sonia cheated on him with James while she was in a relationship and James was well aware of the fact that she was with him....

Ah! I was eager to go out and look at the flushed faces of both the couples because all I can gather from the rat squeaking chatter outside was that the man with large booming voice was treating them with a nice attitude which was provoking them to say whatever they wanted to say about him . Yes, I hated both James and his fiancé , why?? I think so because James was a dork for me , he was the biggest jerk I have ever came across I mean what  are the qualities that a girl like Sonia found in him ??No I am not denying the fact that she is Beauty with no Brains and a Gold-digger  but a girl is a girl and no girl deserves a boy like that Douchebag . 

But you see I had to accompany my cousin for this ceremony as I badly wanted to watch the "Naruto : The Last movie"  and  I cannot watch it now without having the Netflix account of my cousin after kissanime site has been banned . Yup I know ,I am a huge anime geek and like to watch almost all of them.

Stop ! don't distract me taking the name of anime otherwise I will get lost !

Yaa , so where was I ?? Hmm, so I like to use my cousins Netflix account without getting a subscription for myself even though I earn . 

why??

Cause its fun dumbo , who will waste money on subscriptions either use others account or telegram Zindabad! 

I am getting frustrated now !!!

"Arre Chudail!! jab peena nhi jaanti toh peeti kyu hai ??(you witch why do you drink if you can't handle it ??)"

"I am not drunk , I am just in pain !!"she whinned.

"what the ! seriously are you going to give me such chizzy lines sis ?? Who does likes this to your own sister huh?" "Don't you dare give me those puppy eyes now ",I said sternly .

"Chal ghar chalte hain waise bhi kaafi late hogaya hai . Maa aur Chachi waapis aagayi hongi .(common lets head back home , its too late now and mom  and aunt would have already returned back home)." I said handing her a support to walk .

"Ghar chal ke jaa sakti hai ?? Yaa Vaibhav ko call karun ??(can you walk home or shall I call Vaibhav)" I said teasing her .

The best thing to experience as an Indian Sibling is that there is no other heavenly bliss or satisfaction than irritating your cousin .

"Ritika , I will kill you if you ever tell anyone about this thing , I only have a crush on him and that boy is way out of my league now ." , Swati said.

Swati was a friend of James but had a huge crush on Vaibhav i mean she has it till now , but never spoke to him as he would only stick around with one of his only friend Dev Dixit.  Yes the business tycoon and the one to be handed the title of "Most Eligible Bachelor" , he is one of my idol I like him because he have a different way to work and I mean who else is such a successful business man at such a small age ? No one , he owns a security corp. have a construction business at side and was also involved in import export of valuable gemstones like diamond , ruby and beside being the CEO of such a huge enterprises ,he also was a writer I don't know why he don't write but I got to know from a interview that he wrote a poem and posted it and that was the first and last thing he posted handwritten and after that he posted nothing .

Wait a minute, I am talking more than I need to .But the point is that he kept no contact with former classmates or friend and ignored them on certain extent , only if my sister had kept the contact I would have asked him for his autograph.

I supported my sis out towards the hall before she managed to walk alone but still swinging .

I only walked out to get a glimpse of the bachelor up-close who was walking  past me with four men following behind him .

Ah!!

I never had such sensation inside me , there was butterflies inside me. My cheeks were burning and I can assume they were red .What was happening to me ? my breathing went uneven and cheeks were burning in a way like anyone could have made nan roti  on it .

I mean I saw him in photos and videos of interviews but never thought of him to be so handsome and well looking  a man with six feet tall figure well shaved jawline and a well maintained body which was clearly visible from his grey Tuxedo that he wore he had a vein twitching on the side his forehead  .

I just heard him saying "We will not be going home today inform that to my mom and Vaibhav's , Arun, "I am flying to Delhi with Vaibhav right now to meet some deligates " tell her that and meet me at the office in 15 with a cartoon of booze ." to one of the man following behind him nodding in confirmation .

His voice was similar to the large booming voice I heard in the washroom but this time it was cold and emotionless . I wonder if he ever smiles.

I reached home and the scenario was enough to predict the topic of the happy faces after they saw me and my sister.

____________--*--__--*--__--*--___________

Hey guys !!!
I am back today with another update.
I know I wrote a girls POV , but believe me I was only able to write that because I have watched and observed  my younger sister talking with her friends they are completely restless talking in a single stretch of breath and going off topic each everytime they come across a new topic between their sentence.

Sorry I am not judging but it is a humoric behaviour to me .

Well I can see you guys are just going out reading without giving a vote or shooting your comment .

Please follow up my account you can get all my announcement and also add my story to your reading list so that you can get the update before any other....
Please vote and comment it is my first time keep up my motivation...

😊😊😊😊