7. Treat for my eyes ❤️

Dev's POV

Even though we slept late but we had a tight strict rule of getting up early in the morning. butb today was Sunday , which means I was allowed a pass to sleep until mid day. But being a mamma's good boy , I woke up at early 6 in morning did my business strapped myself in track suit and turned on my headphone my head was bursting with yesterday's hangover but still I got over it .

I played my favorite Neffex  playlist and they are on another level believe me . "Rumors" was playing on my headphones and I was back from my 6 miles morning run in an hour and it was time to hit the gym . Music was still playing in my ears and I was humming loudly ..

🎶🎶
She's got some nice long hair
And you know that she's a bad chick
All the boys stare
Can't help it it's a habit
Clothes that she wears
Short skirt and a jacket
I just wanna get her all alone
On a mattress
I just wanna have it
I just gotta have it
Rumors all around say her body is fantastic
All natural girl, not a piece of her is plastic
Head to her toes yea they say that she's elastic
Yea the whispers all around say she has a reputation
Don't believe it 'til I see it so I want a demonstration
And I've always learned it better with a hands on education
So I need a private session if you get what I am saying !!
🎶🎶

When I earned a smack on my head from mom and she went like ,"Seriously you are going to sing shit during morning and that too those words ???"
I was left with no option I shut my trap and headed to my personal gym which was not quite big but was equipped with all the equipment I needed . It was a well designed mini gym with almost all necessities to pump up my body with a glass wall towards the hall.

and to be honest due to last months frequent travel to Dubai to finalize the resort which I was buying to gift a surprise to my brother Vaibhav on his upcoming birthday in December had drained  me and made my body shrink a little with extra muscle...

and to be honest due to last months frequent travel to Dubai to finalize the resort which I was buying to gift a surprise to my brother Vaibhav on his upcoming birthday in December had drained  me and made my body shrink a little with extra muscles on my abdominals and Adonis belt .

I started my workout with the speakers playing in its decent sound not to disturb anyone else than me. I went through all the full body circuit routine to hard core exercise before hitting the weights . I went to the weights section removed my Tee and started hitting curls with dumbbells.

 I was sweating vigorously and was happy to burn all those extra add-on muscles  from my body. 

I was up with my workout and was only left with explosive deadlifts when Nitya barged inside my gym area which I hated the most this is my personal space , it is not my bedroom that mom or Nitya can call it their right to enter . I was pissed 😡 . But my princess was a big lioness than me .

I quickly picked up a towel to wipe of my body while she said ,"If you want others to watch you with ogling eyes then just remove whole curtain .. what is the point to just keep it slight open?? Enough of workout for today it is already 9 in the morning and Arun told to inform you that someone named Seikh Jahid had agreed to meet you , so just freshen up eat your breakfast and go to your office !!!!  "