Teaser -1

Devansh's POV

I was there looking at her I was disgusted looking at her ...
Matter of fact she was being supported and Surrounded by everyone in my family ...

I was literally made the victim here but I was least bothered because dad and mom were still neutral ...

I was just amazed how she turned everyone against me ..
All my brothers and sisters were supporting her including Niharika !!
Mom and maasi were also supporting her ...

I ignored them and went towards the kitchen to prepare myself a coffee !!

Cause taking a stand when everyone wants to tarnish your image is common for a businessman like me !!

I took a sip to be invited by a Slap from Dad ..
"How dare you do that thing with a pure and innocent girl??"
He slapped me!!
He never ever touched me !!
But he slapped me today and all for that girl !!

"Dev what are you doing !!?"mom said
"M..mom I "
She stopped me with a palm
"Don't don't even talk to me !!"
"But listen to me!!"
"No I don't want to listen a single word !! I never raised you with morals that allows to force yourself on the girl!!"
"I ..I never did!!"
"Stop giving lame excuses you fucking brat!!"

He is abusing me!!

"I am ashamed of you!!"

I felt land sliding away beneath my feet ..
All this year everything I did was for him to be proud of me ... And all was tarnished and destroyed because of this girl
"No..no Dev Uncle don't say this .. it is my fault that I touched alcohol .. I should not have done that!! That is why we crossed the line !!"
"No my child . Don't say that he is at fault I will not let anyone destroy your life and career !!"

"But dad .. "
Another slap!! This one was stronger than the previous one!!

I stood there holding my cheek ... I was shaking a bit .. I felt my eyes being clouded by tears ..
I turned towards my younger ones they all had a disgusting look for me!!

"I want to believe you ansh but the thing you did and the thing we saw can't help it !! I never thought you will do something like this !! We all know you are a well known player and get girls you want but I never thought you will force someone ... More particularly Rape someone !!"
Mom said not even looking at me..

"Don't tell me you are believing those damn tabloids mom!!"
"yes I am ... cause you being late after each and every night before those headlines ... I can't even try to call you son!!"
I can sense were this is going ...
"Why did I even decided to adopt you??"
Dad said raging towards me while Vaibhav uncle caught him
"No dev ... No this is wrong!!"
"And what he did was right??He destroyed a career and life of a girl who is having no one to call her own ?? He took advantage of her forced himself on her !!"

So it was right!! I was not his own child .... He adopted me !!
I am a orphan !!

"After all this filthy thing can be done by a filthy mudblood only .. don't know whose fucking mistake I brought home!!"

All his words were acting like a Sharp dagger digging in my body

"No Dev Uncle don't say like this to him !! "
"No my child you don't know ... I must have listened to Rits the day before I decided to bring him in the house !!"

I was silent and numb I felt nothing around me ...

"You filthy dirty blood don't ever try calling me Dad or Rits mom from now on we have no and I mean no connection with you !!
You can take whatever you want from this house and get the fuck out of my sight !!!"

"No never I beg you Dev don't do this!!", I heard maa saying but I was unknown of how to react my neck was dry eyes red filled with tears breath uneasy and on top of that blood raging with anger .

"You stay out of it Rits ... he left no place for me in the society to stand with head high !!"

That's it my mind went on like a big volcano eruption , "You all are believing this damn slut of a girl instead of trusting me ?? You all are questioning your morals ??? "

I was gifted with another slap from dad while I ignored and went to Ritik and Aarav

"you both were with me the whole day tell them the truth damit!! "
"Don't raise your voice on us ... You just disappeared from the party without informing either of us and then that shame .. I don't want to talk to you!!"

Why can't they believe me !! I am a victim I never did such things !!

"Ok !! If you all believe this thing more than me !! Well and good !! I am thankful and indebted to you for raising me!!"
I said and paced towards the stair to get my stuff to move out!!

Abhay uncle stopped me

"If you are moving out now You will be dead for us !! Everything you owned on your own now I will make sure to snatch it away from you and the thing which you got from us will also be not yours!!"
" I don't want anything!!"

Dad spoke out again
"You have to repay me the debt of raising you to be a man!!"
"What??"
"Yess you will have to marry this girl!!No words will be heard"

_____________--*--__--*--__--*--__________

Description

Devansh Dixit : 27 years old ... young businessman the soulful and rightful successor of Dixit Enterprises founder Dev Dixit which also gives him the title of Junior Devil. He have his own way to complete everything he gets whatever he wants being the elder most of all his brother and sister he is built different and is man of less words , he respects and follows all the values and morals taught to him by his parents . He is the exact opposite of what the news portraits about him of being a proper Casanova !!

Aditi Tiwari : 25 year old ... innocent girl who is trying her luck in modelling ... She has no one in her family except a brother two years younger than her ....

What will happen when a relationship starts on the basis of false accusation , hate and unknown truth !!!

Buckle up your seat belts to get a ride for this The Undesirable Relationship !!