22. Lets make it public

Dev's POV

I was sleeping soundly....
Without thinking of anything I took yesterday two days off from my work..

I was in my dreams enjoying the luckiest Harem with Rias Gremory the beautiful red head bimbo of Devil world ... And both Naruto and Sasuke beside me eating Ichiraku Ramen....

And splash !!!!!
"Wh..what... who??"
I startled waking up to find Nitya giggling at a corner with mom and a empty mug in my wife's hand who was also laughing .... But suddenly her smile vanished into nervousness....

"You ... How dare you !!! "
I was flaring.....
" You threw water on me !!!! "
She had a fear in her eyes and I knew the reason ... It was my cold composure with red eyes and heavy breathing....

"I...I...no...m..mom!!" She tried to say something pointing towards mom....
"Don't don't open you mouth....dare you slip down a word in front of me..."

I didn't care who was in that room along with us....
Nitya came forward to explain....
"Bhaiya...."
One glare and that turned her into a frightened kitten
"Ac... actually it...was m..me who told bhabhi to d..do th...that...!!"
"What do you think completing college had given you wings to fly???Or you think yourself as to much grown up ??"
"Dev beta ... Don't get angry... She tried to wake you up from last half an hour ... You were getting late bacha!!"
Mom came and tried to calm me down rubbing hands on my cheek...

I pushed her hand away and dashed inside the washroom to get fresh ...

As the shower water hit my head I started laughing....why??
Because I got up as soon as Rias was going to kiss me....I was going to lose my first kiss though in dreams but yaa ... I was going to lose it....

But splash all dreams were washed off by my wife ...
And Nitya I am going to treat her nicely.....

After bath while wiping off my body....
A thought striked maybe she had taken a revenge of yesterday's matter.......

I came out in my towel to find my Wife in a deep thought playing with her fingers....👉🏻👈🏻

She was so cute....
Agar mere ko yeh judge nhi karti toh I would have kissed her brain  out.....

I cleared my throat.... to gain her attention....
I was happy when her eyes were tracing every muscles off my body and abdominals and rested on the towel she probably wanted more show.....

I held the towel and said ..." What happened ??"
She startled , "Ah...sorry...w..woh.. actually Didi ne mujhe bola w..woh us traike se uthane ... T.. toh"
"She is not your didi...call her Nitya and forget about today's incident..."

It was freaking three in afternoon....

She again continued ...
"I want to do something !!"
I thought maybe cooking and decorating house or something so I granted....
"Do whatever you feel like !! And if you want to buy something ..." I took out my card and forwarded infront of her...."Swipe it !!It has no limit "

"I..I.. don't ne..need this.."
"Oh!! Common don't start like other typical girls.... it's a gift from me ... Take it !!! And a minute..."
I slipped through a grey sweatpants and light pink tee ... And took out the necklace I brought to give her....
"Here...I forgot to give it yesterday !!"

She quietly took it with a blush on her cheeks and nodded ...

God somebody tell her not to blush otherwise I will bite off those cheeks !!
Those juicy red cheeks....

I composed myself and walked past her asking ..."you had something ??"
She nodded in no...
"Come let's eat I am hungry...."

I walked out of the room to reach my family already ready at dinner table...

I sat down silently at my seat....
While mom and bhabhi were bringing the food on the table .. Rits also cane down and helped them while we siblings were having a random conversation that how our relatives acted and how they behaved on our wedding.... While dad was reading some article on his phone..

When everyone settled mom started...
"Vaibhav we wanted to give you your belonging back...."
"I didn't understand your word maa!!"
I too got confused on my mother's word....
She nodded to my father and he got up to bring a file from his study...

We were still silent when he came and handed the file to mom....

"Vaibhi ... We were under this burden from last 25 years ... This is your belongings....this is your leftover property which your grandpa and dad left for you ... We would have given you before but we wanted you to stand on your own....these things would have supressed your quality of well being ... So here it is your property and hand of shares of your company which you managed without your own information...."

Vaibhav had tears in his eyes he stayed silent for few minutes and then... he hugged mom and said ,"Maa please tell DAD to take it back or give it to his grandchild....I like what I am now .... And thank you for thinking so much for me !!"

The word DAD for my father was the first time thing from his mouth...

Dad's eyes were brimming with tears but he suppressed his emotions he got up from his chair and walked towards vaibhav and Bhabhi who was seating right beside her....
He moved his hand on bhabhi's and Vaibhav's head....and patted his shoulder ...
"You have rightfully earned it now....I am able to complete my promise given to your father and grandfather !! You are now a perfect grown man...."

We all were in tears.... infact Rits was also emotional....

Dad changed the topic he took his phone and dialed a number and asked someone to come.....

Soon Suzan and Arun both together entered ...
"Radhika I am declaring our Vaibhav's and Swati's marriage Public...."
"Suzan make sure every paper and news channel knows it....and Arun the topic of Dev's marriage to Ritika should not get public now ...."

Mom nodded in excitement and then came up with an idea of reception party.

"Arun arrange for the best party organiser..... and for the guests all the mutual friends and business partners of Vaibhav and Dev and the others who were in the wedding ... No More or extra!!!"

I squealed in my mind I will get to introduce Rits as My Wife to the others.....

""****"""""""****""""""****"""""""****""
Hey !!!!

I know I am also emotional !!!

Yup here you go another one.....
But this time not an ungodly hour!!
😂😂

Keep Voting.....
Comment down your thought on this chapter....
Share it with your friends....

Happy Reading 😊❤️
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️