3. Owner

VAIBHAV'S POV

Dev stopped me from answering the next thing he did, left everyone's mouth gape wide .

Dev walked down the alter sat on the chair in front row with legs crossed and started eating cake served to him.

"Vaibhav why don't you try this cake it is good !! Mmmm",Dev said while making sounds .

"She is god damn insulting you bro , she is accusing you and is even judging about your character and you want me to keep calm and eat this piece of shit ????" I was too pissed. I never thought things to have gone like this .

"Can't you just calm down and eat the cake ?"Now his voice grew a bit firm and was threatening .

"You are so hard to read. ", I whispered to him as I sat next to him and took a scoop of cake in my mouth.

Both the couples and everyone were still processing of what Dev was doing. When he suddenly spoke out treating him with another serve of black forest .

"Why you stopped your skit ??? It will be fun watching your drama while having this tasty little serve of cake ."

"What do you mean by skit??Do you think of me as a clown???"Sonia roared at him.

"Ismai sochne ka kya hai?(Is that something to be thought of?)", Dev said with a face void of any emotion .

I sensed his purpose of talking and behaving like this , he was just provoking that dual faced bitch to let her know who was the boss here as he was not only the owner of top multinational company Dixit Interprise but had also owned many estate which he never disclosed in the media .

I never thought my homie to be soo lowkey devil . I knew he was cold and composed and spoke very few but he did what I never thought of he kept on provoking Sonia and James and was taking out whatever they had in their heart for him. They spoke for continuous turn and was trying to throw garbage on Dev.

I was fuming with anger but was restricted to show it on face as Dev has threatened me to stay calm.

I still remember how I once ate the cake he kept on his desk on the day of Annual School Fair .
He just warned me once not to eat the cake with the same glare , he never told me he had spread  laxatives all over his cake as he knew Lokesh and his group will once again start plundering students lunch box during The Fair Time  .
I just had a scoop of the strawberry flavoured cream on top of the cake and had to rush for the rescue of my stomach . I was not even able to enjoy my school fair for a single minute cause I was busy fighting the war with my own stomach .

I was brought back to reality when Dev said giving a way positive smile "That's it ?? Is that what you had to say in my praise ?? No more points ?? Huh??  Common Shitheads say something more about me of how a well mannered and loyal good boy I was , How I well deserve the title of "Most Eligible Bachelor" common say something more or is the portion of food not enough to give you energy to speak ?? "
He turned towards Sonia " Or you want to lay down  on bed with that most eligible bachelor to get your and your masochist husband's  a yearly expense , huh??"

That sentence spoken was enough for James to be triggered enough to be a wild maniac , I mean no one alive would tolerate such a disrespectful comment towards his partner .

" What did you just say you shit bag ??" James roared and then something he did was abusing Dev in a series of harsh words in a single breath .

I hope you remember this kid's meme , which ended with "ab bol na mc ??"(Speak if you dare!!)