14. I got a Girl !!!

Important Notice

I was coming up with regular updates at first....but....Now I am all packed up with my college schedule and some other works...so I am thinking of giving you all atleast two weekly updates .... So plz try to understand and keep up the support you showed till now...
Have a Happy Reading 😊❤️
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️

____________--*--__--*--__--*--___________

Dev's POV

I landed at the airport and saw Arun waiting for me....

I reached out for him and he said mom had ordered me to first finish of the three days work load and then come directly for my engagement...
I mean Wtf ???

Who does that ?? And to his own son ?
Ok ! I know mom knows the best for his/her child but aren't she restricting me too much ??

I was off from a flight with jet lag I was trying to call Vaibhav and he was ignoring me like a plague ... Neither receiving any messages nor picking up calls....Nitya was also not sharing me Vaibhav's engagement ceremony pics and videos.....I went to office and got to know there are newly recruits in software department and they messed up real big....

I was not in a good mood and they triggered it...and that too way bad...I wanted to launch that security blueprints and system before I start my partnership with Mr Adam...

"Arun!!", I practically yelled for him...
"Yes sir ?"
" Call the IT department and the ones responsible for the security project...right now..."
I said stamping my palm on the glass making a big thud sound...

"Right away sir !!"
And then they entered the hell .. the cave of a hungry lion...I was literally going to pounce on them each and everyone...

I don't know why but I was feeling a gaze over me ... Which was coming from Arun...no not him ...but someone was behind him .. trying to hide from my wrath....

Oh she was a girl ... I was only able to see her legs which were trembling and a hand which was trying hard to cling on to a folder which was near her chest...or rather big chest....

I was kinda feeling bad to be so hard on the new buds...but they should know what Mr Dev Dixit is...or rather say Mr Devil Dixit.....

I finished up all my backlogs within a time of five hours ... And rushed for home informing Arun to re-schedule all my meetings for this and upcoming months...

I reached home where mom was seating on the hall with a set of various rings on display at the tea table in centre and a Aisle of Tuxedo in front of that...

" Choose one from each !!"
"What's the hurry my maate ??"
I bent down and sat on her lap trying to convince her...

"Dare to manipulate me...I don't have whole day like you lazy monkey....choose fast and I have to do the payment and send those remaining collections back to the shop..."

" If you will have to do that what will the servants do whom I hired for your help??"
And I yelled at top of my voice ...
"Ashok...Biren... Madhu... Ramu "

Mom smacked my head ..." Don't you dare scold them!!"
" Just enjoy the show maa...they have been serving for years I wanted to treat something for their family ... "

They came running and stood in front of me with fear and hesitation in their voice and behaviour...
" Yes Maalik ?"
" Why is mom doing everything.?? Why have I hired you all huh? Biren ??"

" Ma..m..maalik ..madam said to not come in front when she scolds you...."
"Scolds ???" I cross-questioned

"N...no maalik I said calls...yes calls ..calls it is..."
" My mom and dad has greater power and authority over you than me ... Listen to whatever they say....
I hired you all and you all have been serving us from last ... Seven years you all are more like a family for me....
Ramu ? Listening !??"

The Unexpected Beautiful Relationship [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara