28. Ritika's Only!!!

Dev's POV

My eyes were heavy....
I was feeling some weight or coverage of something on my head.....

I opened my eyes slightly to see the lady who was angelic and pain was dripping down from her pretty face ...

My heart clenched at her state she was in....but then her dancing and giggling with Abhay ... Flashed before my eyes....

I stared at her...she was clinging to my left palm as if that is her only lifeline in this situation....
Her cheeks were tear stained...lips were apart and tampered ....

I heard the door open and quickly shut my eyes....

And pretended to still be in sleep....

"Mam please wake up ... It's been 10 hours since the operation....you are here from so long and also had nothing !!! Please go and have something....."
"No .. no I am not hungry please let me stay here...."
Then came Voice which I recognized in a second....
"Ritika !! Beti please go and change and have something....you had nothing in yesterday's party also...and also nothing after that staying close to him without taking care of yourself will also hurt him !!!"

What she had nothing from yesterday...How senseless and irresponsible lady she is ... She should take care of herself first....

"Maa I will go after an hour as soon as Vaibhav Bhaiya comes...I need some time !!"
"Ok I am standing out and calling Vaibhav to come fast!!"
"No mom you will not do that!!"
I was getting frustrated !!!
Why can't she take care of herself???

"Mam please can you move out we have to clean his wounds...."
"Yes you can I will not disturb I will be in corner...."
"No you have to be out!!!"
" Can you please give me half an hour !!"
"Yes mam sure!!"
My eyes were still closed....

I felt her hands running through my face and hairs ....

She was caressing my cheeks...

"You thought so low of me ??"
"I never had any feelings for anyone until now ... I wanted to share my heart with only one whom I will be married !!!"
"Though I am married to a Uncle !!! "
I heard her giggling....
So she  thought of me as A Uncle !!!
Wait a minute!!!!
Uncle!!!

I was having a very hard time controlling my emotions and expression !!!

She again spoke !!!
" I will be back in few hours ... Please be recovered and ready to go back home !!! I have done no wrong !!
Please wake up my Shy King !!"
I felt few drops on my palm ...

I had no control !!!

"I never said you were wrong Rits!!"

She looked at me with horrified look...

Now it was my turn to embarrass her...
"Yes I heard all of it!!"
"Even that one too!!"
"And what's up with uncle thing? I am not that old looking am I ?? "

I thought of something emotional and lovely reaction from her....but all I received was a tight slap on my face!!!

Why the hell is everyone slapping me?

RITIKA'S POV

I was happy ... Emotional shocked embarrassed and angry all at the same time ....
In short if you consider every mood of mine now as a vegetable...
Then they boiling inside my blood and body makes it the best Mixed Vegetables !!!

What?? Spices !!! Arre sharam karo... healthy khao ... Kam spices use karo!!

My anger overtook others...

I slapped him ... Now I only knew onething there is no backing down from this !!! And I knew he listened everything.....

"Listen Mr. Dev Dixit !!!
Never ever ... Never ever think about me being of wrong Character ... Or else I will take no time to scale your bones out of this big muscular body....
You better understand this now !!! "

I was laughing inside as he was nodding like a small kid .. he was clearly afraid of my this side !!!

I continued!!
"And you get one more thing inside this thick head of yours placed six feet above the ground !!! "

He gulped his lump in his throat ... Making his Adam's apple go up and down slowly !!
His eyes were fixed on mine!!
He was licking his lips !!!
He was making it hard for me to resist!!

I gathered my self ... Placed my index finger on his hard chest feeling it a bit...

"Never ever try to break .. destroy or hurt any of my things.... And for your information this whole body of yours is mine ... This is MINE ONLY !!!"

I got up closed the door !! and came back !!!

He was with open mouth !!!
And was with eyes as wide as saucer...

I hovered over his bed....
Sat on his bed ... Over his feet....

"This whole damn six feet and muscular thing is mine !!!
For seven freaking lives ... Get this thing inside...your skull.... never ever try to hurt or destroy my thing...."

He bit his lips....
I smashed my lips on his .... Making it a deep lustful and strong small smooch !!! His hands were now on my waist and rubbing it lightly making small circles there....

" I just now told you not to hurt my things Mr. Dev Dixit !!! "
" I....I...am soli !!"

We were trying to make another intense thing....

____________--*--__--*--__--*--___________

Hey !!!
Guys !!!
Here you go with one of the Double Update !!!

Thanks for giving me the tiny space in your favourites list and love you loads!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Keep Voting !!
Comment down your thought on my chapters....
Share it among your friends!!!

Follow me up!!
And for the thing which I wanted help !!!
Check out my message board !!!
I am not Joking !!!

Happy Reading 😊❤️
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️