1. The reunion

Third person POV

Vaibhav entered inside the office and sat on the chair infront of him .

Dev's office

He was Dev's best friend he knew all his secrets and was tagged along with him since class 3 they both went through same educational institute.

"What brought you here today?" Dev spoke in normal tone with his eyes still fixed on his laptop. His voice was very heavy and had an powerful aura in it .

" Nothing much just came to know whereabouts of my friend who is not in contact with me from months and is neither picking up my call??" Vaibhav said blaming Dev.

He closed his laptop and looked up and gave a very charming beautiful grin to Vaibhav .
"Hasne se kaam nhi chalega ( smiling won't help)"

"I was a bit busy in testing new security blueprints bro "

"Ah ! Trust your employees man you are paying them for their work and they are all well qualified for the branch the work in ... What is the use of employing them if you check all their work from initial stage ??"

" Karna parta hai bhai tu nhi samjhega  (It has to be done you won't get it )", and let out a mocking laugh

They both were busy in talking when and pulling each others leg when there was a knock on the door .

"Come in !" Dev said in commanding voice

In came his PA Mr. Singh/Arun he has been working as PA under Dev from the starting of this company he is of same age as Dev and is very loyal towards his work and his boss

"Sir there is a invitation letter for both of you " Arun said handing over the envelopes to both of them..

"Who would have sent my invitation letter here??" Vaibhav said frowning and looked towards Dev whose eyes were bloodshot red with anger with the envelope in his hand.

He quickly opened it to see the sender's name and was about to say something when Dev's voice boomed in his office
"Bloody traitor she wants me to come in her engagement ceremony what does she think of me after doing so much is there still something left ??"

Vaibhav got up and went towards Dev he patted on his shoulder and said,
" Look bro fault is all yours, I told you cut all ties with her don't keep any contact but your nature of being sweet towards your enemy only harms you"

Dev glared at him .

"You know I won't back off from saying Truth , I get hurt seeing you like this. "

" Just shut up and get out " Dev said trying to keep his voice down and calm .

" I won't and now for the invitation topic you are tagging along with me in the ceremony and there is no more discussion on this topic. "

" I won't and there is no need to talk to me in that possessive tone it is not meant for me "

" Think of this as a reunion bro we all will meet after highschool probably after a decade and that incident has also grown 4 years old "

" Yaa if we look in that way there's a point to go ."

"Arun cancel all my meetings for tomorrow just take a look on all the daily work log book of all dept and make sure to mail this file to the LUX club owner Mr. Lucifer and inform him I will be taking over the ownership of the club from tomorrow and he can be the Manager " Dev said to Arun before he left his office nodding in confirmation .

" How come you are buying a club and that to same one where the engagement will be held ??"

" It's a long story come I will tell you on the way back home ."

They both sat in Dev's Bentley and drove away .

___________--*--____--*--___--*--_________

Hey guys !!

This is my first story on wattapad !!
Please do vote and comment on my chapters

Share your views about the characters and dialogue and can also point out the mistakes ...

I will be looking forward for your comments...