Chapter 5

"Felix, you should go home now." Yuna whispered tiredly.

"Leave you with boys in this room? Heck no."

The girl looked at the other side of the bed. She saw boys that were chattering quietly, afraid to wake their younger friend on the bed beside her.

She then looked at the unconscious boy beside her bed, head tilted towards their direction as his quiet snores echoed were relaxingly heard by everyone. His face was oddly familiar yet she couldn't clearly see his face.

Felix held Yuna's hand making her look at him. He smiled and rubbed his fingers onto her hands in attempt to soothe her which made her smile a little.

"I'm fine, Felix. Really."

"Hello~"

A boy walked up to them slowly, waving his hands. Yuna looked up at him and smiled, also waving her free hand.

Soon enough, all the boys from the other side came up to her, staring at her features specially Renjun.

"I'm sorry for the sudden question but... what happened to you? I'm Haechan by the way." Haechan smiled fondly at her.

"Oh..I'm Yuna. My wrist hurt so bad and... yeah." She stopped midway, feeling anxious as five boys stared at her lying on the bed.

"Oh really? Jisung too!" Chenle exclaimed. "Wait, so is this ward for those who hurt their wrists?"

Yuna perked her head up, looking at the baby faced boy in front of her before slowly looking at the boy lying next to her bed.

"Jisung? Him!?"

Yuna yelled and pointed at Jisung who continuously snored as he slept. Her tattooed wrist outlined with gold beamed and illuminated the lights on the room.

The boys widened their eyes as they've read the name inked on her wrist; face evident with confusion. They all noticed how alike the tattoo is with Jisung's yet they couldn't say a word as they were clearly puzzled.

Renjun on the other hand stumbled, hands gripping the railings of her bed tightly; afraid to fall down. Upon those actions, the boys quickly helped him stand up straight; thinking as to why he suddenly became that way.

Yuna noticed their stares at her wrist so she immediately hid it and stared at Felix who was not surprised by the gleam on her wrist at all. He then noticed her anxious stare at him so he cleared his throat and held her hands.

"My girlfriend needs some rest. Please leave us alone." Felix smiled at them and they all nodded; giving them the space they wanted as they walked back on Jisung's bedside.

Yuna smiled at her boyfriend and slowly closed her eyes, attempting to sleep.

Felix on the other hand couldn't stop alternating his gaze from her tattoo and the boy lying back on the bed next to hers.

He wanted to know what happened so bad. Questions filtered his head yet he couldn't just lash out at his girlfriend and the poor boy lying on the other bed.

"What is going on?" He whispered.

...

"Park! You're finally awake!" Chenle yelled as he opened the door, completely forgetting about the girl on the room.

Once he saw her sleeping figure, he slapped his hands on his mouth, guilt evident on his face as he realized what he did.

"Sorry, man." He mouthed to Felix in which the boy nodded in reply.

Chenle rushed to Jisung and dropped the food he bought on the floor- some of it spilling

"Hey...that girl," He pointed at Yuna. "Was she the girl you were talking about the other night?"

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and slowly looked at her direction; her face directly shown towards him.

He scoffed, slowly moving his eyes down to her plump and pinkish lips that were slightly apart, then to her thick-long eyelashes that can still be noticed from afar, up to her neatly trimmed eyebrows and her dark brown hair that can mostly be mistaken as black.

He stared at her figure for who knows long until a cough made him stop. Jisung looked at the Felix who stared at him with his deadly eyes, giving him a warning to stop staring at her.

Jisung nodded and slowly placed his gaze onto Chenle who scoffed at Felix's attitude. He then stuck out his tongue to Felix when he wasn't looking which caused a deep chuckle coming out from Jisung's mouth.

"So, is that her?"

"What?" Jisung asked, confused."

"Dude you stared at her for almost a minute yet you can't remember?" Chenle huffed. "So...?"

"I-"

The doors opened widely revealing doctor Choi together with the nurse he was with last night, smiling at the three boys in the room.

Chenle and Jisung smiled back while Felix stayed on his seat, not even entirely looking at the doctor who nervously clasped his hands together.

When doctor Choi noticed Yuna's sleeping state, he smiled more and pointed at Chenle and Felix- urging them to go out.

"Park Jisung and Kim Yuna. I need to talk to them."

...