Chapter 13

"Oh my- Hyejin! Help me!"

Haerin yelled as soon as she opened the main door of the mansion revealing Jeno and the others who looked terribly tired as if they were all going to pass out in a few seconds.

Jisung struggled to steady Chenle and Jeno on both of his arms as they hung on him for support together with Haechan who also struggled with Renjun and Jaemin.

Upon hearing her name, Hyejin ran from the kitchen and unto the front door, both of her and Haerin helping Haechan and Jisung to carry them in the living room.

The gently placed the pained boys on the couch one by one, not wanting to cause them more pain. Chenle plopped his body on the sofa, groaning when Jeno was placed on the same sofa as him.

"Water..please." Jaemin coughed.

Haerin nodded and quickly went to the kitchen, bringing cups and a pitcher of water for them all to drink. Jisung and Haechan who were the only ones who didn't really get hurt helped the girls to take care of them- feeling guilty since they both weren't really tired compared to the others.

"You should have been more careful." Hyejin murmured as she stared at Jeno.

The boy smiled and patted the seat next to him, wanting Hyejin beside her to which she did. Jisung, who was somehow bitter by their sweetness, rolled his eyes at the two and stood up, heading towards his own room which went unnoticed by everyone.

As he got on his room, he gently closed the door and plopped himself on the silky bed- his tired body clinging unto the soft pillows.

The boy couldn't help but wonder what happened with Felix and Yuna after their argument. He was in fact, guilty for being the cause of their argument yet he does not have the urge to talk to Felix about what is going on.

He just hoped that if they broke up, he won't be the cause. Specially since it's not really his intention to always get close to his girlfriend- it is a requirement for them both to heal.

"Break up or not, it will never be my fault." He scoffed.

...

"Um...water?"

Yuna poked Felix's shoulder who quietly sat on the sofa of her living room, watching a movie on Netflix. He ignored her and clutched the pillow tighter for him to focus more on what is happening on the movie.

Yuna and Felix are not really living together but since Yuna lives alone, Felix often goes to her place and leave after they eat dinner together then come back in the morning.

Even if Felix is upset, he still stayed with Yuna since he does not want her to feel alone and unsafe despite of her being a police. The girl heaved a sigh and glanced at the movie he is watching then spoke again.

"How about snacks? Do you want brownies?"

Still, no reply. Yuna sighed and walked into the kitchen, grabbing herself a water to drink as she cleared her mind from what happened at the parking lot of the mall earlier.

She knows that Felix is upset of what happened earlier and she understands since Felix never really knew everything about why she needs Jisung at least once every three days.

That's the problem with them both. Felix never asks and Yuna didn't want to explain to him without him asking her. No one had the courage to say each other's deep feelings despite their three years of being a couple.

But, since their relationship is focusing on an everyday argument, she decided to explain to him in hopes of him to understand and accept what she does.