Chapter 12

⚠️ killing scenes⚠️
...

"Jaemin, are you ready?"

Jaemin whispered 'yes' as an agreement and readied his gun, aiming it on a man who held a suitcase containing a bomb. He then focused it on his wrist where his hand held the suitcase, aiming it for him to shoot.

"Good. Now Jeno and Chenle go at the back and distract everyone at the mall to go out."

Mark spoke through his in-ear, eyes going back and forth on the man and Jisung who kept on having a pained expression. He wondered on what happened, wanting to ask him but he shut his mouth as he focused on what the other members are doing.

"You okay, Park?" Chenle mumbled.

"Yeah."

Jisung groaned after that one word, earning a sigh from Chenle who shouted continuously with Jeno to alert everyone in the mall to go out.

Jeno ran from afar and fired a gun on the parking lot, hiding under the bush where no one can really see him- the sound of it resonating on the mall.

As people heard it, they immediately screamed and ran out of the mall causing Jeno to hide under the bush more for the guards to not find him. Chenle sighed and ran opposite of the direction on where people was heading to alert more people and get out.

Jisung's grunts can be heard, distracting every member. Mark sighed and turned off Jisung's mic from his computer except for his in-ear so they won'tbe distracted by him and at the same time Jisung can listen to what they are saying.

"I'm with Jisung. He really needs help." Renjun firmly stated.

Haechan nodded even tho he couldn't be seen by anyone and quickly turned on the car engine, heading at the back of the parking lot far from the man that was holding the suitcase to reach Jisung.

The younger boy's lips were pale and his whole arm was shaking- almost triggering the gun that he was holding. Haechan swiftly took the gun from Jisung's hand and with the help of Renjun, they placed him on the car back-flat on the back seat where Mark can watch him.

As many people got out of the mall, the man noticed that someone is watching him to which he smirked causing Mark to crease his eyes out of confusion. His eyes followed the man on the screen that went straight to the front parking lot before starting his engine to roar his car.

"Guys, get in the car right now." Mark alerted.

They all ran and swarmed inside the car where Haechan drove smoothly- trying not to be suspicious on the car ahead of them. They were three cars behind the man- Mark telling them where to go as he follows the man.

The car took a few turns to which they followed- confused on where the man is going. Haechan looked back at them through the rear view mirror, noticing how they were all holding their guns tightly except for Jisung who continuously massages his wrist.

After a few more minutes of driving, they stopped at another mall where people are more likely to be than the other one. The parking lot was fully packed to the point that Haechan couldn't even maneuver so he parked on a shop in front of the mall.

Jeno cursed under his breath as he saw many people inside- a lot more than the previous one. He quickly went down on the passenger's seat to get inside the mall from the back door followed by Chenle.

He secured his gun on his boots and tightened it, making sure that it won't be seen by the guard while Chenle placed his gun on the very bottom of his bag filled with books. The guards checked them both, hands going on some parts of their body.