Chapter 15

"Delivery for Mr. Zho-"

"Yup. That's me. Here's the payment. Now go."

Chenle grabbed a large box filled with perfume with the help of Jisung and shooed the man away after giving him the payment. They both waited for it to arrive since an hour ago and it felt very relieving that it arrived earlier than they expected.

As they struggled to carry the box inside the living room, Jeno and Renjun stood up from the couch in confusion and went to help the two.

"What is this?" Jeno furrowed his eyebrows

"Perfumes."

Jeno and Renjun looked at each other and kept silent, bringing the box to Chenle's room which is on the first floor of the mansion so they would not be struggling to go up the second floor where Jisung's room is located.

As all four of them finally brought the box down, Chenle shooed Renjun and Jeno and quickly shut the door behind them so no one would interrupt since he knew that this would take a lot of time to work.

"Well, it's sniffing time."

...

"Yeah...no."

"How about this one?"

"No..."

Chenle drew lines on the paper that created a tally, detailing the perfumes that weren't close to what Yuna smells like. They finished twenty perfumes and there are still a lot more but Chenle couldn't help but to gag at various smells on his room.

Sniffs and sprays were endlessly made by Jisung and the room is no doubt, very smelly to the point where they both got dizzy from it.

Chenle wanted to barf as the room smelled as if an old lady who wore too much perfume walked past him but the only difference is that the smell stayed put.

"Okay, I'm going out."

Chenle walked out of the room and breathed heavily upon reaching the kitchen were Haerin was, teaching Hyejin how to cook together with Jaemin. He chuckled as he saw how Hyehin struggled to cut the onions but he stopped when a doorbell was heard.

"I'll get it!" Haerin yelled.

She ran from the kitchen to the living room and finally dusted herself to be prepared on who might be on the door. Chenle followed quickly to at least protect her if something bad happens when she open the door.

"Hello- oh"

"Uh...hi."

A petite girl holding a box smiled at Haerin catching her off guard with her beauty. She is absolutely beautiful especially that her small figure made her look like a child.

Haerin unknowingly pouted her lips as a kiss to which shocked the girl on the doorstep, slightly backing away from her in awkwardness.

"Oh, Yuna, what are you doing here?" Chenle spoke up.

"Yuna!?"

Haerin widened her eyes and gasped at the same time, quickly extending her hands out to grab Yuna's wrists and welcome her inside. Yuna smiled a little and just let Haerin drag her inside, eyes roaming around the huge living room.

Still with her widened eyes, Haerin had her mouth hung open in pure shock in delight to finally see Jisung's girl.

"Oh my, you're so pretty~" Haerin gasped. "And your tattoo is pretty too."

"Why were you yelling babe- oh hi."

Haechan came down from the other side of the mansion and smiled at Yuna whose face was literally forcing a smile. She could not look at him properly so she slowly walked near Chenle since he is the only one he really knows among them all.