Chapter 3

"I really hate this girl I met earlier."

Jisung barged in the living room, taking the boys by their surprise at the sudden noise as they played kart rider with utter chaos.

With what he said, Renjun threw his phone on the carpeted floor and ran towards Jisung who was shocked by his sudden movements.

Renjun was leading the game yet he didn't care- leaning towards Jisung who backed away from shock.

"What girl?" Renjun whispered nervously.

"A police girl, I think. She almost arrested me earlier. But what's worse is that a weird woman also played magic tricks in front of me." Jisung knitted his eyebrows as he reminisced the situation.

"Wait, so you almost got arrested?" Jisung nodded at Haechan's question.

"What did you just do?"

"I saw a man who stole an old woman's purse so I ran after him and beat him up. Then that girl took the wrong idea- almost arresting me."

Haechan nodded, eyes glimmering with worry for his younger friend but with those words, he was at ease. Jeno on the other hand kept on asking questions, still not satisfied with the answers he got.

"So how'd you got here then?"

"Tsk. I cut her wrist with my pocket knife and ran away. I wasn't going to, but she forced me to come with her so I had no choice."

Jisung scoffed while all of them gave him blank faces specially Haerin who looked obviously disappointed by his chosen actions.

They were all thinking the same thing as to why Jisung suddenly turned bold and violent when he literally just became an adult.

Renjun on the other hand stared at Jisung's shoulders, reminiscing all the things that had happened back then.

The old woman's words made its way on his head; giving him chills.

"How long has it been since your accident?" Renjun uttered almost in a hurry.

"Three months." Jisung replied almost immediately .

"So it's true." He whispered.

Everyone averted their gaze to Renjun as he started talking to himself, walking back and forth past Jisung.

The boys turned their phones off as they all looked at him, noticing that there was an obvious nervousness evident on his face.

"What's true?"

"The Good Curse is true." Renjun whispered. "The soulmate bond...is true."

Jisung froze; slowly turning to where Renjun was walking while his members laughed together with Haerin and Hyejin who suppressed their laughter.

Groaning, the younger boy went up to Renjun and looked at him in the eye in which the older one tried hard to avoid.

"What's with the soulmate thing? That old woman said that to me too."

Jisung scoffed as he ran his hand through his swift black hair. The blank ink on his wrist were seen by everyone making them all gasp at the sight.

They knew that Jisung wasn't fond of tattoos and he even swore not to get one so seeing him with one gave them shivers.

"When did you get a tattoo!?" Jaemin yelled in surprise.

"That old woman said something gibberish then it's fucking there. I don't know how too."

"Jisung. Is Yuna her name?" Renjun stayed still while eyeing his tattoo."

"I guess so."

Renjun crouched down on the floor, gripping the carpets as he tried so hard to not shout from frustration.

Once again, all of their attention went to him, clearly confused as to why he was acting like that. Jisung was about to say something but Renjun's words caught him off guard.

"I-im sorry Jisung." Renjun looked up to him. "I really am."

...

"Ugh."

The crouching girl groaned before tearing her skirt to tie it above her deep wound to prevent the blood from oozing out.

The boy she was with earlier practically sliced her wrist after holding him and he just ran away like a coward.

His cut was deep and long, from her forearm until the skin before her wrist. Yet to her surprise, the cut didn't go to the tattoo and it kept clean as blood kept on flooding her arm except for the tattoo.

She even tried to put blood on the tattoo purposely but it would immediately move away from its side.

"I'll find you Jisung guy!"

She whisper-yelled to herself before taking out her phone, calling her co-police officers to help her and the old man that was still unconsciously lying on the floor.

As the police came, they immediately checked the situation and asked Yuna various questions on what happened.

They placed the man on a different van before taking him to the closest hospital while Yuna sat on the back of a different car, still waiting for the other officers as her boyfriend treated her wound.

"Who did this?" The boy asked, carefully dabbing the cotton on her wound.

"I don't know.." She stared at her tattoo.

"A boy? Who is he?" The boy accidentally pressed the cotton harder out of frustration making her hiss.

"Ow! Felix, take it easy."

"Sorry. I'm sorry."

Felix treated her wound before staring at her tattoo, confusion evident in his face.

Not once did he saw a tattoo on her and he swore to himself that the girl in front of her looked more appealing with it.

He then proceeded to read the name, making his eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Jisung? Who the heck is this? Are you cheating on me now?" He pointed at her arm.

"No, a lady did something and boom! That name is on my wrist."

Yuna sighed before shifting on her seat. Eyes meeting her boyfriend's as they both stared at each other for a while before she decided to look away, not wanting him to nag at her more.

...