Chapter 7

"We've been here for three days and nothing's happening, why the fuck do we still need to stay here?" Jisung scowled.

The doctor sighed upon the impatient boy and glanced at Yuna who obviously looked embarrassed on what Jisung had said.

Yuna herself wanted to go out of the hospital due to the fact that the pain on her wrist was not reducing a bit but the way Jisung cursed at the doctor made her mad.

"If you did what I told you guys then it'll be fi-"

"How will we be fine by us holding hands? What kind of bullshit doctor are you!?" Jisung yelled.

"Hey! Don't say that!" Yuna argued.

The doctor sighed once again, face masked with both anger and distress. Although he wanted to argue with the inferior boy, he sat instead on the chair in-front of their beds exactly in the middle- legs crossed.

The two faced him as he fixed his glasses, silence lingering in the room as he place his files on the floor- glancing at both of them with a smile to which Yuna smiled back.

"When I was your age- I had this childhood dream of dating a girl that would be with me forever."

With those words as a start, Jisung rolled his eyes and laid back on the bed, clearly not interested by what the doctor would say. Yuna on the other hand, urged him to continue; smile not faltering from her face even tho her wrist was dying of pain.

"You see, back then, I was very ugly. No one wanted me and people bullied me due to my looks. So I ask myself, will I ever have a girlfriend?-"

"I mean, you're still ugly but okay."

"-I started watching videos on how to enhance my looks and make me feel...appreciated. I even had a fake account on Tinder to know how it would feel to flirt with someone." He sighed as he reminisced the past.

"Then one day, someone knocked on my door. A very loud knock- almost as if the person wanted to kill me. I, of course did not open it but after a few hours of silence, I did.-"

"On my door was this old book- very old." He looked at Jisung who kept on scoffing on his bed. "I took it inside and started to read it, not realizing that I was actually making something that I'll regret.-"

"I said three words. With those, an old lady appeared in front of me in my house, smiling very weird. I was really scared but she calmed me down. She spoke a language that I don't understand and swirls of purple swirled in my palm- she was gone by then."

Yuna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, processing the words that the doctor had told her. She began on playing with her nails out of anxiousness while Jisung laid calmly on his bed.

"After a few weeks, I had an interaction with this girl and suddenly the old woman re-appeared. She started babbling about languages that both of us couldn't understand. That's when we knew that we were soulmates." The doctor smiled.

"We were in love. Everything that i've wished for came true. Our way of loving is not intense tho- we were both inexperienced in love. We barely hold hands or hug, we didn't even kiss once. And I regret that."

"A few months later she got sick- I brought her to all the hospitals in our town but no one knew what her illness was. Until one day she was dead, still, no one knew why."

The doctor shifted on his seat uncomfortably as he stopped on his words, finally causing Jisung to sit up straight and look at him blankly. He then sighed and watched as Yuna walked over to soothe the doctor's back.

"Sorry to say this but I don't care about your wrecked love life. All I care is how the fuck will the pain on my fucking wrist be gone?"

Yuna glared at Jisung while the doctor nodded before smiling at Jisung who looked absolutely uninterested on the glares that the girl gave her.

"Just do what I tell you guys. The pain will slowly decrease."

"How the fuck would us being close with each other decrease the pain? I'd rather let it hurt forever that be close with her."

Yuna rolled her eyes and went back on her bed while Jisung climbed out of his and grabbed his stuff on the nightstand with his free hand. The doctor and Yuna watched him as he neared the door, slowly twisting it before he stopped.

"You wasted my time. I'll go now."

The door was opened fully by Jisung and he completely walked away followed by a confused Chenle who was waiting outside of their ward. Yuna furrowed her eyebrows and the doctor sighed before apologizing to Yuna.

"There's no point of you to stay here without him. You should go now too." He apologetically smiled.

"W-wait...but the..pain?"

"Just like what I've told you, it will only decrease if you two will be close together." He sighed. "Believe it or not, I was once in your position too."

The doctor patted Yuna's shoulder and walked away in vain. Immediately after, a nurse walked inside and fixed Jisung's bed, urging Yuna to go out.

As she walked out, Felix noticed the confusion evident on her face to which he sighed, knowing what it meant. He silently cursed at Jisung on his head, still looking at Yuna who had her eyebrows creased.

"I just don't get on why we still need that boy for you to heal." Felix stated.

Yuna smiled at him and linked their arms for her support- not minding the undying pain on her wrist. Felix sighed and ruffled her hair as they both walked outside of the hospital, heading to Yuna's house.

...

Yeah, sorry for the late update. I accidentally deleted wattpad and I forgot my password so it took me a while before remembering it. Anyways, I'll update as soon as I can.