Chapter 16

"No, Felix I'm telling you Hyejin and Haerin are very happy when they saw me."

The couple talked in the kitchen, pancakes cooked by Felix were served for breakfast. Felix was still a little upset that Yuna went out to them without telling him but being the good man he is, he never told her and just listened to all her fun times with them

"It was as if it's their first time to see a girl." Yuna swallowed her food. "Which is pretty shocking."

Felix grinned and gave a nod, eating his last slice of pancake before wiping his mouth with a tissue paper.

His eyes gazed at Yuna who continuously ate hers- smiling a little before he stood up after ruffling Yuna's head which caused her face to scrunch.

"Finish your food, the police captain will hold a meeting later."

"Okay~"

With that, Felix walked away then wore his shoes and took his bag on the couch, making sure that everything he needs is inside.

He sat on the wooden stool near the door and fished out his phone to scroll on his social media account, waiting for Yuna to finish eating so they can go.

When Yuna finished eating, she went inside the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth before readying herself to go out with Felix.

She then ran inside her room to get her phone and wallet that contains her police ID, heading towards Felix.

Felix kissed her forehead and they both walked outside with Felix locking the door first before they both got inside his car and drove to the police station.

...

"The meeting is over. You can go out now."

"Sir, yes sir!"

Everyone yelled in sync and stood up before bowing as the police captain leaves the room with his male assistant.

As he got out, Yuna and Felix looked at each other and had an enthusiastic high five before Felix went out of the room by himself since Yuna went inside the bathroom to do her business.

Walking a few steps further, Felix narrowed his eyes as he forced himself to look on a familiar man who walked towards his direction.

He seemed eerily familiar to him yet he cannot pinpoint who especially that he was still far from him.

As the male figure got closer with every step, his face fell upon realizing that it was a blank faced Jisung who is scrolling through his phone on his left hand while he held a paper bag on his right hand- his tattooed wrist glowing with the outline.

"Hello."

"Is there something you need, sir?"

Felix kept his composure and stayed professional as if he was talking to a stranger, not wanting to be rude to the younger boy. Jisung knitted his eyebrows and shook his head to shake all the thoughts away then raised the paper bag on his hand, asking for Yuna.

"I just have something to give to your girlfriend."

"She's not here-"

"Jisung, what are you doing here?"

Yuna wiped her wet hands with a tissue paper and stared at Jisung then back at Felix who lowered his head out of exhaustion. Felix sighed and looked at Yuna before tilting his head slight on Jisung's direction indicating that she should talk to him instead.

With one last look to Jisung, Felix walked on the opposite direction to give him and his girlfriend a space for them to talk.

He was of course, a little jealous like how every man would be with their girlfriends, but he can't just shoo Jisung away especially when he is the reason that Yuna is not hurting her wrist anymore.

As Felix got far away, Yuna smiled at Jisung but then frowned when she saw that Jisung was looking elsewhere; typically not at her direction.

He then walked away with small steps, alerting Yuna to follow him on where he would go and catch up with his pace.

"Aren't you gonna talk?"

Asking eagerly, Yuna looked at Jisung yet he remained silent and pointed at a bench near the main doors to indicate that they will talk when they get there.

As they walked in silence for a few seconds, they finally got on the metallic bench and sat down, three feet apart.

"Here."

Jisung passed the paper bag on Yuna and she immediately opened it out of excitement, revealing two different black printed shirts with a perfume he recently bought and another perfume from what him and Chenle bought yesterday.

It's the same perfume that he uses but it just feels wrong for him to give a used perfume for Yuna especially when he can afford to buy a new one.

"That's a payback for what you gave to me yesterday." He paused. "But will we be sure that this will be effective?"

"I don't know your friends asked me for my clothes first. So that means you were the one who thought of this idea."

"Oh~ I like this perfume? But isn't this expensive?" She brought the pink perfume out of its box.

"I don't know. Ask Chenle."

Yuna smiled and took the perfume, reading the brand name before spraying it on her wrists then on her neck. The refreshing smell went up to her nose and Jisung scoffed before grinning a little at her reaction.

"Smells really nice." She paused as she looked around the bag. "But you're missing something."

"What is?"

"Your picture."

Jisung scrunched his face upon her statement and rolled his eyes before pouting his lips at the bag- clearly annoyed on how she did not appreciate what he brought.

"Can't you just say thank you and move on?"

Yuna shook her head slowly and roamed her eyes around the pathway, noticing that some of her colleagues were looking at them both but she didn't care as she faced Jisung once again.

"I placed a picture on the box I gave you. You should give me your picture too so we can be fair."

"As if! I'm going now."

"Nu-uh mister, you ain't going anywhere without a picture."

Jisung sighed in annoyance and grabbed Yuna's cellphone from her hands before swiping left to turn the camera on. He then sat closer to her before clicking the button quickly to shoot them both.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!"

"Well that's a picture, isn't it?"

Yuna bit her lip in irritation and opened the picture to check the quality. Unknowingly, she smiled a little from their appearance. Jisung's face was blank and a little annoyed while Yuna's face was scrunched up with confusion.

"It turned out great tho. You're good looking even in pictures, huh? I look like a raccoon next to you."

"Don't say that. You shouldn't compare yourself to a raccoon. They're a lot more beautiful than you."

"Hey-"

"Yuna!"

Both heads turned to the side as a male voice resonated on the whole pathway. Felix stood there with his hands on his pocket, smiling at Yuna. The said girl nodded and grabbed all her things before standing up, still facing Jisung.

"Oh I gotta go. If this didn't work, see you in three days, I guess" Yuna laughed.

"Yeah, go."

As Jisung whispered that, Yuna jogged to Felix and hugged him tightly before showing him what Jisung gave her. They both had a nice inaudible conversation as they walked away from Jisung's sight.

Jisung slowly stood up and dusted his pants before bowing at few policemen that walked past him. He then walked towards the parking lot with a slight smile on his face as he jiggled his car keys on his middle finger.

"Kim Yuna, you're not so bad after all."

...