Chapter 6

"How are your wrists?" The doctor asked the two sitting on their own beds; awkward with each other.

"Mine still hurts, but the pain reduced unlike last night." Yuna smiled.

The doctor nodded and stared at Jisung, noticing how his wrist is shaking momentarily. He smiled and walked closer to the apathetic boy; making eye contact.

"And I'm guessing yours is the same?"

Jisung slowly looked up and smirked at the doctor, forcing his arms to stop shaking which earned a snort from the girl beside him.

Jisung growled and glared at the girl who pursed her lips before smiling at him. Her continuous snorts baffled the boy to which he scoffed in response.

She then pointed at her bandaged wrist; specifically the cut he caused her the other night they met. The growling boy smirked once again and raised one eyebrow which made Yuna's smile falter.

The room was utterly silent; only the sound of the air conditioner were heard together with the muffled noises outside the room. It was awkward for the doctor to speak up due to the tension caused by the two yet he did anyway.

"So if it still hurts," The doctor paused and placed a finger on his chin, pretending to think. "Jisung can you sit beside Yuna on her bed-"

"No."

"Just sit together and we'll see-"

"I don't want to."

The doctor sighed and rubbed his nape in exhaustion- almost giving up with the stubborn boy in front of him. Yuna on the other hand, looked up at him and back at Jisung, clearly disappointed by his actions.

"What's the point of coming here when you won't listen to the doctor anyway?"

Yuna rolled her eyes then climbed out of her bed before slowly sitting on the edge of Jisung's bed which startled the boy, causing him to frown.

"Did I give you the permission to sit here?"

"Oh shut up. You're the one who caused this." Yuna lent her wrist onto Jisung to which he took a stare on; not the wound but the tattoo that was outlined with gold.

"And?"

Yuna rolled her eyes and sat on Jisung's bed without anything to say in which he let her do so anyway. The doctor smiled and looked at their wrists that was slightly beaming with gold as they came closer to each other.

"Does it still hurt?"

Yuna nodded and Jisung gave no reply- instead giving the doctor a blank face. The doctor looked at Yuna and smiled at her in which she did so too.

"Will you place your hand on top of hers?"

Jisung snapped his head up and scoffed, clearly not interested in what the doctor suggested. He roamed his eyes around the room, avoiding the eyes of the two people who gave him a dumbfounded look.

With his childish actions, Yuna gave in out of annoyance and immediately crawled away from the edge to sit closer with him on the bed. She then aggressively placed his hand on top of hers without a word.

With her sudden movements, Jisung had a mental block and quickly yanked his hand away with force, not knowing that the girl was still holding unto it. With that being said, her body was yanked harshly towards his- causing her head to bump on his hard chest.

Her head stayed there. One hand held by Jisung that was on top of his waist while the other one held unto his shoulders for support. She was practically hugging him and both of them saw how the tattoos sparked a bright and large amount of gold, swirling unto their hands- decreasing the amount of pain on their wrists.

Jisung's breath hitched, not liking the fact that a girl is very close to him. It's his first time to be so close with a girl and he knew only one thing- it is to push her brusquely out of the bed.

As he did so, Yuna came in contact with the floor causing a loud thud. She groaned loudly as her back hit the hard concrete; crying out of pain as her hand begged to get a hold of her back and stop the pain in an instant.

The the doctor who saw everything walked over to help her stand which took longer than expected because of all her whimpers and complaints.

Her eyes were glaring at Jisung while her hand rubbed her lower back, praying that the pain will quickly go away. Jisung on the other hand was silent- he couldn't say anything as everything happened so fast that he doesn't even comprehend what he did.

Hearing her loud groans and whimpers, the door opened wide revealing Felix who looked extremely concerned as he roamed his eyes on the room followed by Chenle who was munching a brownie.

"What happened!?"

Felix jogged to his girlfriend and when he saw where Yuna was glaring at, he wasted no time to grab Jisung's collar which caused a slight hint of surprise on his face.

"What the fuck did you do to her?"

Felix shook Jisung's collar aggressively yet Jisung gave no response as he suddenly didn't know what to say to him; He does not even know what he did.

"Dude what the heck!? Get off of my friend!" Chenle argued and slapped Felix's arms away which forced Felix to stop, remembering that Jisung is a patient too.

"I'm fine, Felix." Yuna looked up at him and forced a smile. "I'm fine."

The doctor helped Yuna to lay back on her bed while Felix kept on glaring at Jisung who gave nothing but a blank face. Chenle patted Jisung's back in concern to which caused Felix to turn around and face Yuna.

The doctor left them after an apology of what happened and immediately after, Felix talked to Yuna about what happened. Seeing her tear-stained cheeks angered him but he set it aside since he wouldn't want to cause a scandal on a hospital.

The inaudible conversation of the couple beside the two boys made Jisung relax from the peaceful atmosphere. He was stressed from all that happened earlier that he just wanted to sleep but the excruciating pain on his wrist kept him up.

"What the heck did you do to her, Park?" Chenle nudged him.

"I don't know." He admitted. "I pushed her and she hurt her back, I guess."

Chenle gave a disappointed look at Jisung to which caused the younger one a frown, looking down at his wrist. He noticed how his tattoo was now colored in dry and plain black; no sparks of gold anywhere.

Unlike earlier, the beaming gold swirls on his wrist even caused the room to illuminate gold. But now, his tattoo is dry and dull which looked very agonizing.

He then looked at the girl beside him- specifically at her wrist that was being rubbed by Felix. He noticed her tattoo that was the same color and texture with his. No hint of gold anywhere.

Observing how Felix took care of the said girl and kiss her on the forehead before she forced herself to sleep, Jisung scoffed. He then looked back at Chenle who obviously saw the same thing, looking back at Jisung.

"So, they're together, huh?"

...