⊱┊𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 & 𝑮o ⊱┊

|| It was officially time to go back to the

                                                   place you called home ||

    you laid down already happy and you hadn't even closed your eyes yet. but again you knew not to get your hopes up so you quickly calmed down. you were using the "Raven Method" again, had your subliminals on and you read over your script once more. you didn't change anything about your script though, you didn't think you had to. everything was going perfectly fine and you didn't wanna change anything about that.

   when you started counting you realized you were wide awake. absolutely nothing could change the fact that you couldn't sleep. you rolled your eyes and got up. you paced back and forth in your room. nothing . was it excitement? was it boredom? you had no idea. so , you thought logically .

  you laid down and turned on My Hero Academia, not because you wanted to see Bakugo but mainly because you didn't know how you were going to do the Battle Trial. Everyone was in teams & you kicked invisible girl to a different class. So you couldn't help but wonder , who team would you be on ? You studied their movements , and strategies and still came up with . nothing . The only good thing you got out of that was now you were tired.

kind of irritated at that you put your headphones back in and laid down. no limbs touching . you started to count . you visualized every scenario you added to your script, and some you were to embarrassed to add but you knew what you wanted . then like magic , that beautiful bright white light that screams "welcome back" finally showed. you drifted off completely engulfed in the light.

                    °.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

      you woke up , blinded by a different yet familiar light in your face. you stretched , yawned and finally got up to start your day. you took a shower , went downstairs to eat , ran back upstairs to brush your teeth , put your hair in a different hairstyle from yesterday but something you were comfortable with. you then put your shoes on , grabbed your phone, headphones, did a double check to make sure you're completely ready then left .

  you headed to U.A , you were on your phone because you felt like you left a good enough impression yesterday. you smiled all day , engaged in conversations , and even went out of your own way to try your best in the quirk apprehension test.

   as you were walking and laughing you didn't think about if you looked dumb or not . you didn't think at all , didn't even check your surroundings. you were completely absorbed by your phone that you didn't see you were going to bump right into someone until it happened.