➳𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬..

||the school year finally came to an end after what felt like decades||

On the other side of things, the pro heroes had finally gained the information they needed to plan an attack on the villains. Once the information was spread, Hawks told them everything you told him - so the heroes could get one step ahead.

At UA, the practices got more rigorous so everyone thought it was just practice for any finals they have going on, yet you knew the truth.

The pro heroes kept their mouth shut about the danger ahead until they were ready to take things further and you agreed.

For you, you kept wondering how you were going to tell everyone the truth about your reality. It's been days since you've said you were and you had nothing to lose anymore.

It wasn't indefinite that you were going to die in war but saying you were going to give your life was enough to believe you were.

'Giving my life..' the words were so small yet it held so much power over you. your heart was telling you this was the right thing to do but your mind was telling you no.

what was gonna happen next? was your death going to unlock mind blowing powers amongst those around you?

or was Katsuki going to fall weak and ill seeing you die and eventually get killed in the process.

you couldn't even see how the war played out, all you could do was hope and pray that you did enough damage to end the war sooner than later.

"Y/n?" You heard a voice interrupt your gloomy thoughts.

"Oh hey Mina." You replied, bringing each corner of ur lips and to form a smile.

"I said I'm leaving for a bit!" She beemed. "I'm going home to see my family and coming back."

"Do you have permission to leave from all the UA teachers?? Who are you going with??"

"Woah.. relax babes!" She giggled. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, sorry." You sighed, rubbing your face with both of your hands you couldn't help but take deep breaths. "Stay safe, okay?"

"Girl, I'll be back before you even know it." She said, hugging you tightly. "You stay safe, okay? I'm always a call or a text away!"

"Okay, bye." You smiled, watching her practically run out the door.

When will these damn heroes break the silence about the war?