˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒎˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

||You patiently waited on your signal                                        to go and find your targets

                                        to go and find your targets.||

   deku was pacing back and forth . Your eyes followed him from left to right , left to right , left to right repeatedly. You knew he was stressed out but so were you and pacing wasn't going to get either of you anywhere .

"Hey. What's the plan? I know you're nervous but this isn't getting us nowhere." You said to break the silence.

"Ha.. plan? Yes! I thought of one! So I haven't exactly wrote about you in my notebook yet... so I can't really tell you what to do because I don't completely understand your ... quirk? So could you maybe ... summarize?"

"Yeah sure. I have omnikinesis or Omni- manipulation- you can call it whatever. It gives me the power to manipulate or mentally control anything I want. It has a lot of sub powers so I can't just say one of the things it does ."

"Wow... that's an amazing power! So my plan is to get you to the top with Iida. You manipulate the floor or yourself? Or even his engine to stop him . Then touch the thing and boom!"

"Okay.. so what do you do?" You asked titling your head to the side.

"Oh yeah that part. I'll hold off Kacchan. I know he's going to come for me no matter what so I'll hold him off for you." He smiled and gave a thumbs up.

First when you both finished talking you heard All Might say your time begins now.

     you both went around and went through a window quietly . he told you not to be completely out in the open due to all the blind spots in the building so, every corner he hit , he made sure nobody was on the other side for you.

   you on the other hand , you knew what was going through Bakugo mind and you knew he was looking for Deku right now . But you kept thinking to yourself. Could you prevent the huge explosion? How are you suppose to manipulate the ground? Where is Bakugo?

   you and Deku kept creeping around the halls until Bakugo jumped from around the corner and threw an explosion , in an instant Deku pushed you to one side while he threw his self to the other . Bakugo stood right in front of both of you but not for long since he went and attacked Deku again .

"What's the matter Deku? Afraid to stand up and fight me?" Bakugo taunted.

Deku only stood up and responded saying he knew he would come at him . And after a few exchanges of words Bakugo attacked him again by attempting to punch him but this time Deku caught it, and threw him over his shoulder . He told him how he's been watching him for years and how he always does that . Bakugo replied back to him screaming how he hated him and attacked him again .