°✧𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕✧°

|| Y/N went over different plans and strategies to win her fight||

you sat in your room . pure silence filled the area as you were completely engulfed in your own thoughts ; thinking of different ways to beat your first opponent, Denki Kaminari.

'So.. Denki uses electricity. He also uses over 1 million volts and literally 100 volts can kill someone. So.. what can I do ?' you tapped your fingers on the table while you thought about different ways to win . You knew Denki wasn't exactly the strongest or smartest but he could still hurt you.

you sighed as you turned to watch the TV , it was showing the fight going on in the arena between Deku and Shinsou. 'Wow , Shinsou is pretty cool. It's sad that his downfall is you kind of have to respond back for it to work- wait downfall-.' you sighed at your sudden realization.

'Denki downfall is he can't even properly control his own quirk ... if he uses to much electricity he short-circuits. so that means if I were to return his own electricity or even produce more electricity than he throws at me, I could easily knock him down!'

you smiled at your thoughts and continued to watch the fights ; it was now Sero vs Todoroki and Sero started the fight off with an unexpected tape throw.

as you watched the fight , you gained more and more ideas on how you were going to fight. 'I really shifted to an anime..' was the first thing that came to mind as your mind drifted away from the fight at hand. 'How long have I've been in this reality? A couple of hours? Days? I lost count, is that a good thing?'

"If your next up! Get ready!!" Present mic announced in the microphone with excitement, he was so happy you could practically hear small squeals coming from the microphone.

'Oh shit. That's me.' you hurried up and attempted to shake all of the nervousness in your system off, unfortunately you couldn't. you heard all the cheers , stomping , and loudness from the outside world ; which just upped your nervousness.

you sighed as you began to walk into the arena. you sat at the entranceway, waiting for Present Mic to announce the contestants could come out.

you went over your strategy once more , not because you forgot it but mainly because you wanted that voice in your head to be quiet so you can focus on the situation at hand.

"Contestants! You may enter the arena." you walked in as soon as he said that , immediately getting blinded by the bright sun and nearly going deaf from all the cheers and screams.

"On the right side we have Denki Kaminari. His quirk? Electricity! His only downfall is he can't control it properly!" Present Mic stated before he called your name next.