❀𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓❀

|| everyone was boarded on the bus heading to the U

                              || everyone was boarded on the bus heading to the U.S.J||

Everyone chose their seats on the bus . Iida wanted everyone to sit according to their number but the bus wasn't what he thought so everyone just chose a seat. You sat next to Bakugo. You only did it because while getting on the bus he kept making eye contact with you and then he would look at his empty seat . But of course when you sat there he scoffed like he didn't want it.

it was quiet between you two, he was staring out the window and you were browsing through your music trying to find a song . You sighed. You felt like you listened to all of your songs . But you still picked one.

and just like magic you got a tap on your shoulder. It was Jirou , you turned around and took a headphone out while raising your eyebrow.

"Hey. I see your always listening to music ... so I made you a playlist last night. It's more or less song I thought you would like but if you don't like any let me know and I'll change it ." She said playing with her earplugs.

"Thanks, Send it to me!" You replied and she sent it to you. You immediately played it , the first song on there was Yellow - Coldplay. You were so glad you scripted any songs in your original reality would be in your desired. So you turned the music up shutting out the world .

But, what you didn't know was your music was so loud Bakugo could hear it. He ignored it at first but eventually he took out your headphones. You stared at him in confusion.

"For someone who claims their half deaf you sure listen to your music loud as hell."

"That's different. I would rather die by my music than by annoying people screaming."

"HOW- how the hell is that different?!?! You'll still die dumb ass."

"Yeah but my cause of death would be music . Wouldn't that be cool?" You looked at him smiling.

He only let out a 'tch' and looked away back to the window. Yet he still had your headphone in his hand.

"Wanna listen?" You asked him.

"Why the hell would I do that?" He asked looking back at you.

"I don't know. You didn't give me back my headphone yet... so I thought you would want to. You know?"

He sat there for a second and turned away. He put the headphone in though. You smiled at the sight.

that was until you heard Asui say "Bakugo's always angry , so he'll never be that popular." That caught his attention real quick . You watched him go from completely chill to his original self in seconds.

"Uh— WHATD YOU SAY ? ILL KICK YOUR ASS!"

yet he only proved Asui point because first when he said that she pointed at him and said "Ya see."