˚ ✶𝑯𝒐𝒕 & 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒅˚ ✶

|| y/n watched the fights in silence as she waited for her next battle||

while watching the fights , you observed everything you could ; such as what moves they used the most? do they start off with a certain punch? you observed it all.

the fight with Midoriya and Todoroki ended with Todoroki advancing to the next round , making your chances to fight him high. yet, you didn't focus on that , you only focused on your next battle . Your next battle was versus Tenya Iida.

directly after Todoroki fight ended you went back to a room to come up with some quick strategy. you had about 5minutes to do so.

'Iida is very fast with his quirk so it's a guarantee he's going to attempt to rush at me to get it done quicker. So, how can I get him out of bounds before he gets to me?'

you started pacing back and forth in the quiet room, you were hoping for the voice to help you but it was silent, you were alone with your own thoughts.

'Jeez. Maybe I can just use the quirks I already know, no need to go over different things.' you sighed as you sat down to continue your thoughts .

'so far, I know I can't use anything the voice gave me since my mind seems to be too weak to handle it? No. That can't be it? The voice is just too powerful and I don't understand what I'm supposed to do when the voice say do something..'

you did a small , light slap on your cheeks to get yourself to focus back on the situation at hand. you quickly checked the clock. '3 minutes left, huh?'

'so aerokinesis causes the user to manipulate air. that wouldn't come in handy. size manipulation? no.' you sat there analyzing each quirk you used or practiced, each one was good in their own unique ways but you needed something to win.

'cryokinesis? I can immobilize him easily. it's simple and easy. i can't fuck this up.'

you leaned your head back to rub your face as you slouched down in your chair. you waited for the announcement so you could enter the arena yet time felt like it was going so slow.

"Next contestants! Join us in the arena!" you heard just as you started to complain.

you got up , dusting yourself off , regaining any positive energy, thoughts , and attitudes you could before you left the room. you then took a deep breath and headed towards the arena.

you headed down the entrance way, head up high , you were more than ready to face the battle and the world .

"We have two more students from the hero course!" You heard Present Mic say as you walked into the bright sun , shining down on the entire building.