༻𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔༺

||you felt hotter than usual when you woke up ||

you woke up nearly sweating. not only were you sweating but your body felt heavy.

you looked down to see Bakugou cuddled up against you with his arms around your waist. you smiled slightly to yourself only to stop smiling when you noticed he was drooling on you .

"Bakugou." You said, sternly.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled.

"As much as I would love to continue to be your pillow, you're drooling on me and that's disgusting." You sighed

he rushed to pop up to see what you were talking to only to see you were telling the truth.

"Oh.. guess I was sleeping well." He mumbled making you laugh.

"Knock, knock." You heard a soft, feminine voice say outside the door.

"The door is unlocked." Another voice whispered, loudly.

"Imagine if she's sleeping.."

the voices had a full conversation outside your door while you and Bakugou stared at each other.

"Teleport me out" he whispered.

"I thought we were talking, why are you scared to be seen here?" You replied, tilting your head.

"I'm not scared. Just don't need any rumors that we did something getting out. I have a -."

"- reputation to maintain. Yeah , whatever." You did a teleportation portal directly to his room and stared at him. "Well, go."

He stared at the portal. "Will this mess us up?"

although you were taken off guard by his question, you quickly replied. "No, might wanna go before they come in."

"Never mind." He grumbled. "Come in!" He shouted, acting as if that was his room.

the voices on the outside slowly faded after hearing the male speak ; then after the silence the door slowly opened.

"It's .. Mina.." Mina slowly said while walking in .

The rest of the people in her conversation slowly followed after her. Those people being Momo, Kirishima, Shoto, Iida and Izuku.

those 6 individuals stared at you and Bakugo in pure amusement, they didn't know nothing happened that night so their little imaginations ran wild.

"Don't take this the wrong way." Bakugou grumbled.

you laughed before looking back at them. "What's up with the sudden ... visit?"

"I can't leave off on a bad note." Momo sighed. "I apologize to you both! I said some things that I didn't mean that night and it's been eating me up ever since. I .. I see you as an amazing friend and that night I was just scared."