┊͙˚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏┊͙˚.

|| this day was going downhill by each second ||

"This is turning out to be a terrible day of class." Asui said. You nodded in agreement.

Deku went on a short rant on how they wanted All Might, and they seemed like they wouldn't stop until they got what they wanted. He then said how they used the perfect distraction.

"Hey ! Hold on a second. It's not like these guys can really kill All Might. Once he shows up, he'll pound these villains until there's nothing left!" Mineta said while punching the air.

"Think about it though. If the villains spent so much time planning this attack, then they probably figured out a way to kill him. And didn't you hear what that smoke guy said? Maybe we should worry more about not getting tortured to death." Asui continued to say how we might not make it out. Mineta started shivering at that point.

"No! The pros are gonna save us , right?!?!" He said frantically.

You opened your mouth to speak only to hear the villains in the water shout at you. "You bastards! We're gonna enjoy eating you!"

Mineta screamed, literally. "Bad guys!!!!" He shouted out as you watched the villains swarm around the ship y'all were in.

"Hey! Listen! What are you screaming for?!?!" You asked looking at Mineta.

"Why are you not screaming?!?! They'll eat us alive!!" He screamed back.

"Okayyyy??? And what is panicking going to do? Absolutely nothing! Snap out of it!!" You screamed back. Which shut him up.

Deku and you watched as all of the water villains surrounded the boat. They were mumbling to each other low enough that it sounded like a growl to your group.

"Well .... what do we do now?" Deku said looking at you.

"What else can we do?" You replied.

"We fight." Deku replied , sternly.

"THESE GUYS MIGHT BE ABLE TO KILL ALL MIGHT, AND YOU THINK WE CAN TAKE THEM?!" Mineta screamed at Deku. "Did you hit your head when we got warped here?!?! The best plan is for us to just wait for a real pro from UA to come and save us!" Mineta finished off saying by stomping around and crying.

"Think about it. Those villains down there clearly have an advantage in the water, and assume that's where we'll fight." Deku said while analyzing the situation.

"Are you even listening?!??" Mineta screamed in the background.

"If that's the case, they must've known what was inside the USJ before they warped in." You nodded after Asui said this.

"Yeah. But for a group with such careful planning , there's one thing that really sticks out to me , something that just doesn't add up. They sent you here Asui- uh no Tsu. TSU!" Deku said while getting flustered at his common mistake.