ꕥ𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔ꕥ

||the final battle between y/n and Bakugo has finally begun||

you were going over different kinetic abilities along with plans to beat , Bakugo. you knew he wasn't the type to just stress over an entire plan but you needed one.

'what could beat explosions...?' you were tapping your fingers on the table as you thought. 'Actually, what is his weakness?' he's able to produce his explosions from his sweat so ice?'

you sat there thinking about using ice versus explosions and rolled your eyes at the results. 'Maybe , I can just use ambient energy ... but that takes a lot of energy from me ... unless I use small usages?' you started making little designs on the table .

'so energy explosions vs explosions? but with my ambient energy , I can strengthen myself enough to use combinations of other abilities or just do him how I did Todoroki.' you sighed as you slumped down in your seat.

'I got this. I know I do' you rubbed your face then your eyes before finally standing up. you counted down your last minutes before the final fight right up to when Present Mic announced the final students to enter.

taking a deep breath, you relaxed any tense areas on your body you had. 'This is really happening right now , okay.'

you headed down the entrance hall , the hall seemed to grow as you walked down , making the sun and voices farther away than usual.

you walked through , finally reaching the end of the never-ending hall and walked into the sun one last time.

the crowd cheered as you entered the arena , waiting for Present Mic to introduce both sides .

"Alright , we are finally down to the final round. This round shows who's taking first place and who's taking second. I just wanna say , everyone who fought did great! With that being said on the Left side we have , F/N  L/N also known as Ms. Mysterious."

"On the right side we have Katsuki Bakugo, who's famous for talking back and not caring." You watched as Bakugo visibly rolled his eyes at the comment , making you laugh a bit.

he glared at you , not like everyone else did . this glare was natural, it didn't feel evil or full of intimidation. it was full of confidence.

you both stared at each other, waiting for Present Mic to scream "Start". And when he did , he didn't even move.

he started at you before opening his mouth to speak. "You better bring all you got." he started forming an explosion in both of his hands , showing he's going to attack after he finishes speaking. "Because I'm not going to go easy on you!"