2- [So Sexy She Might Pass Out]

[Y/N] - Your Name   
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[E/C] - Eye Color
[H/C] - Hair Color
[F/C] - Favorite Color
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

[A/N - Not sure if this was clear in the last chapter, but the blue on Y/N's clothes, tails, and ears all share the same color with his hair, lips, eyeshadows, and bags under his eyes]

<<<<< I >[--I--]< I >>>>>

Matoi Ryuko stood on top of the boxing right. She held a microphone in her hand and had her Scissor-Blade on the other, pointing it directly at Satsuki Kiryuin. At the black-haired girl's side stood a boy. The eye-catching thing about him was the big blue-colored nine fox-like tails sprouting from his lower back that moved like a burning fire. Just like the tails, he had a pair of [H/C] fox-like ears on his head that also burned like fire.

Ryuko: ["The person who killed my father, they're the one who left this Scissor-Blade!"] Ryuko declares, pointing her weapon directly at Satsuki, who stood unmoving on top of her tower ["Now, you'll tell me who this scissor belongs to, Kiryuin Satsuki!!"] People watched from the window as the shirtless Y/N smirked, keeping his claws out.

Satsuki: ["... You said your names are Matoi Ryuko and Y/N L/N? I see"] Three members of the Elite Four. Gamagōri Ira, Hōka Inumuta, and Jakuzure Nonon stood around Satsuki, crouching near her and glaring down at both students ["You two are Isshin Matoi's daughter and disciple of Majima Goro?"]

Ryuko: ["You... Know who my father is?!"] Ryuko was sweating, and her cheeks were on fire.

Y/N: ["Hmm~..."] Y/N hums in thought before looking at Satsuki with a smirk ["And what if I am, Eyebrows? You're one of those who are trying to get the boss? Gotta get over me first!"] Before Satsuki, or anyone else could say anything, Ryuko groaned and fell to her knees, using her Scissor-Blade as a clutch.

Uniform: ["You're bleeding too much, Ryuko"] The black-colored piece of clothing said, looking up at Ryuko with its eye-like pattern.

Ryuko: ["Isn't that what you want?!"] Ryuko mutters with obvious pain in her tone.

Uniform: ["At this rate of blood loss,"] He glanced around, looking down at the floor ["You will lose consciousness in five minutes"]

Ryuko: ["Don't sound so calm about it!"] Ryuko whisper-screamed back, looking down at him. Meanwhile, Y/N glanced at Ryuko with a calm expression. Ryuko stands up with struggle as Satsuki continued to glare down at her ["We'll talk about this at length the next time we meet, Kiryuin Satsuki!"] With that, Ryuko jumps from the ring and runs away, holding her shoulder in pain. Y/N calmly turned his back, jumping from the ring.

Sanageyama: ["Don't let them escape! After them! After them!"] The green-haired man commands, sending a wave of students after the two.

Satsuki: ["Don't bother!"] That is until she hits the floor with the end of her sword, causing a bright light to appear.

Sanageyama: ["B - But milady-!"] He tries to argue, holding an arm up to block the light from his eyes.

Satsuki: ["They'll be back"] The woman replied, turning her back on the others and walking away ["Leave them until then"]