20 - [Far From the Madding Crowd]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[T/C] - Theme Color
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

Yo! 6 Chapters to go after this one. I hope that y'all are enjoying this fanfic so far, because there's only a bit more until we finish it. I'm... Actually feeling pretty good, believe it or not. I managed to get the number of the girl I like, so there's that. I'm feeling pretty hyped, too. Filled with caffeine, I can feel it coursing through my veins! And I'm honestly so hyped for the future that I Just can't help myself, but to write.

Considering that there's only four chapters before the anime itself is finished, I'm feeling so good to know that it's so close to the end. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I hate writing Kill La Kill. Hell, it's easily one of my favorite anime. It's just that there's so much to come in the future, and also so much other things to come in The Saint's Lion. Not to also mention my future works and projects I've put in my bio, too.

So, you know, hype is at maximum overdrive, baby!

And thinking of works such as my Baki/Kengan Fanfic, along with Attack on Titan one, paired with My Hero Academia? Oh boy. So much stuff I wanna do, and show, so much I wanna write about. It's... Honestly taking quite a toll on me, but it doesn't matter all that much. This chapter might come a bit late, since I have training on the same day that I'm writing it, so if I end up taking (another) elbow to the head... Yeah.

In any case, let's roll!

Praise the divine thighs!

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

Though the fire was high, the tension was higher.

Their gazes remain unmoving, much like their bodies. Ryuko had her teeth gritted, and Y/N had his face stoic. Rid of any type of emotions, his [T/C]-colored eyes remained locked against Ryuko's blue ones. Slit met Gears, as he kept glaring down towards her. No one said a single word, as the wind blew through the area, waving their hair. For a moment, Ryuko lowered her head, before she snapped it upwards.

Everyone seemed to get on edge, as she reached forward, grasping Y/N by his sweater. Pulling him down until the two of them were face-to-face with a grip tight like never before, Ryuko remained with a menacing and threatening gaze. Extending his arm to the side, he stopped Mako from moving towards them, and remained with a quiet gaze. Humming in silent protest, his eyes narrowed towards his student.