[2024 Valentine's Special]: The Days After

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

[==========================]
-> [ARTISTS / SERIES USED]
- 71 (Zerochan)

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

The city is changing~
Our dreams are transient~♪

"To leave behind all that you knew, all that you've grown to love after so long, is not a task that most can endure. To live the past in nothing but sweet memories of better days, to remember what once was — A curse that affects all of us. Ask, and I bet every single person in the world will smile, even if just at one moment in their past."

People say goodbye with no reason~♪
Even ourselves are transient~♪

"But, such is the task that burdens us all. Some are glad to grow up, to leave behind their past and to smile brightly at a better future — Some may not be so optimistic. A memory which plagues the majority of people is that of their younger days in college, or maybe even high school. Their late teen's, to the start of their early 20's. Either great, or terrible memories, everyone has, at least once, thought back to those days."

I may lose sight of something important~♪
So let me tell you of my love~♪
All the lovе I have now~♪

???: ["ORDER FOR TABLE 21 IS UP!"]

The voice snapped the man out of his thoughts, prompting him to raise his head from the diary in front of him, and glance over his shoulder. He could not properly see it, but he heard quite loudly how much of a busy mess the kitchen seemed to be — "Sure, everyone who's in there came from the school's breakdance club", he thought with annoyance "But I thought he would've been a bit calmer these past few days".

He turned towards his notings again, quietly scribbling again as the song still played on the wireless earphones against his ears. A yawn later, to the surprise of everyone, all that remained was a blur as the man rapidly spun around — The Shinai bag fell to the ground as he grasped the handle of the bamboo sword, aiming it right at the neck of a man, who, similarly, had his sole mere centimeters away from the man's face.

Every single customer inside the restaurant turned to face the situation, but went back about their business after just a second. The green-haired man's gray eyes sharpened just like his smirk as he met the glare of red-haired man's equally-colored eyes. He balanced six plates of food perfectly atop the leg which was raised, which he slowly lowered, sliding the four plates perfectly atop the table with a smile.

Y/N: ["You haven't changed"]

Sanageyama: ["Neither have you"]

The two met each other's smirk with a firm handshake, but still staring at each other's eyes, as if silently waiting for the other to make a move. However, Sanageyama's guard lowered as Y/N's eyes moved past him, now concentrating on another figure that sat on the table behind the green-haired swordsman, landing on the table in which four other figures sat, already eating without waiting for Sanageyama.