21 - [Incomplete]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[T/C] - Theme Color
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

Hey.

Remember when I said that the updates will slow down for a while? Yeah, that's actually about 2 - 3 Months. Sorry, but recently I went back to work as I did last year, that is, much more than I used to a while ago, thanks to some stuff that happened, but it's no problem. After these 3 Months, you can expect a rain of updates, my friend! But do not fret, because I can guarantee all of you, at least 2 updates a week.

I know it's not the 3 Updates a week as it was before, but hey! At least that's better than nothing, am I right? Life just decided to be a bitch, and have me take care of a bunch of stuff. I took the last few days as a break for myself to rest, and stuff like that. Just chill around a bit after the bad news of my friend that I posted on my profile. But in any case, after next weeks, updates will slow down to two a week, as I just said.

Also, check this out! 

Quite crazy to think that TRIGGER Studios is the same behind Kill La Kill, Little Witch Academia, Darling in the FranXX, BNA, and many others

Quite crazy to think that TRIGGER Studios is the same behind Kill La Kill, Little Witch Academia, Darling in the FranXX, BNA, and many others. It kinda reminds me that I still have to write three Little Witch and one BNA fanfic in the future, lol. Along with that, I also have plans for a future Kill La Kill fanfic, but let's not spoil too much, eh? I'm honestly just very hyped to see what I can do in the future, fanfics-wise.

That, and the BNA Fanfic. When I wanted to write it, my skills used to suck compared to when I'm writing this. It's a nice change of pace to have one of my favorite anime have its fanfic postponed to when I could finally sharpen my skills for a bit. The same thing goes for the three soon-to-come Little Witch Academia fanfics. But in any case, all I can assure you readers is that it will be awesome. Trust me in that, my friends.

One last thing is that I also had some cool ideas for an original story.
Oh and, please let me know if the bug of the ō is still happening on mobile.
But, more about that later on. I already kept y'all waiting for too long.
In any case, let's roll!

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

[𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎]
[𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘]

Ragyō: ["How is it~? The pleasure of being enveloped by Junketsu?"]

Ryuko: ["I... It's just..."]