12- [Spit Your Sadness Away]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[T/C] - Theme Color
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

Back at it again with this fanfic. So, as I already said in my two other works, DxD and RWBY, I'll focus on this fanfic from now on. Until I get it 100% done, meaning that and the two starting specials. I really need to get this out of the way, and I also missed Kill La Kill a lot. It'll be my 100% finished Fanction, so I'm very hyped for that! In any case, let's roll!

Also, for the Baki and Kengan Ashura/Omega fans, quick question, who do you guys think would win between Raian and Jack?

Edit by - U/Dha_Sheep

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

Y/N stood side-to-side with Ryuko, glancing at her up and down with his eyes slightly trembling. Swallowing dry, his fox-like [T/C]-colored eyes drift to the side, going towards the blonde-haired girl. After seeing her father's murderer right in front of her, Ryuko snapped, causing Y/N to TRY and calm her down. Nui merely chuckled, tilting her head to the side with her eyes closed. She also had a sweet and innocent smile.

Y/N: ["Ok, Ryuko, listen. I know this is VERY bad, but please-"]

Ryuko: ["I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"]

Ignoring Y/N's words, Ryuko dashed forward, much to the fox's annoyance. Groaning and rolling his eyes, Y/N watched as the short-haired girl swung her blade. Nui stood still, unbothered by the attack that she easily blocked using her purple-colored scissor. The sparks seemed to fly around the two of them as Y/N's ears twitched, and he instantly raised his arms once a small breeze went past him, blowing his tails.

Not even a second after, a powerful wind blew around the entire arena. It shook Ryuko's, Nui's, and Y/N's hair. The fox's tails seemed to move along with the puff of air, still holding his arms up to shield his face. His hair also was waving around like a flag in a hurricane, and even then, it seemed to still move and behave like it was made out of fire. Gritting her teeth, Ryuko pushed a bit further, eyes sharpened.

Ryuko: ["Why... Tell me why!"] She screamed, her eyes shaking ["Why the hell did you kill my dad?!"]

Nui: ["... Hahaha~!"]

◁━━━━━━━━◈ - - - ◈━━━━━━━━▷
.
[キルラキル]
-≽ [𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥: Claws & Scissors] ≼-
Episode 12: [Spit Your Sadness Away]
.
◁━━━━━━━━◈ - - - ◈━━━━━━━━▷